Louisiana-New Orleans

Affordable Videographer recomendations please

dianablabladianablabla member
First Comment Name Dropper
edited February 2014 in Louisiana-New Orleans
We don't have a bridal party so we won't really need more hours than the ceremony and reception, 5 to 10 (not the getting ready part or interviews)
I found a few options online and I have not really ask yet for any information, but must of them have packages from 7 hours and up, I want to ask here for personal opinions and experiences first :)

Wedding will be October @ french quarter, 40 guest, we want something simple but beautiful.

Thank you

Re: Affordable Videographer recomendations please

• Suzy marks has a four hour package and I believe it is $1200. That's way less than most videographers out there
  • We are using Bob Eutsler Productions.  he doesn't have a website, but they have been filming weddings in nola for over 30 years.  You can see his stuff on vimeo.  $1500 for 5 hours.  He gets there when your groomsmen do and films them entering the ceremony and then films your whole ceremony and then your reception and doesn't follow you around but gets a picture of the whole day and the people that were there.  He does a highlight reel but it isn't cheesy which I like.  It's the best deal I have seen for what I want so far. 
  • I used 1080 Productions and they were amazing. My husband really did not want to hire a videographer but after seeing the trailer he was so happy we did. They were professional, easy to work with, they listened to what I wanted and produced a fantastic trailer (I haven't received the full film but I know it will be spectacular). I'm not sure what their prices are now, but they do run promotions, so it's worth it to give them a call and discuss. http://tenadp.com/
  • Thank you I will check the information for each one of them :D

• dianablabladianablabla member
    First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards