Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Guest Book ideas

What is everyone doing for their guest book? I found this online and I like it but I am not sure if I love it. So I would love to see what else everyone else is doing!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Guest Book ideas

• Options
    We are having a photo mat for our guests to sign. We will use a current picture for the reception and swap it with a wedding photo when we get them back.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are having a photobooth guest book. I wanted something I would actually look at again. And pictures of our guests having fun at the reception will hopefully bring back wonderful memories.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    I'm doing the same thing missmo!  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    We are planning on having guests sign an oversized coffee book on Las Vegas. Need to find the right one first!
  • Options
    I have no idea! i hadn't even thought of that! we are doing a pretty low key wedding in vegas so i probably won't do one
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I made up a personalized guest book on shutterfly.com, it was on sale at some point. There are pages with mad libs, themed pages and pictures of us all throughout it, I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    marlaina~ i was looking at the photobooks on shutterfly and after seeing this thread was trying to decide between that one or just a picture of us and have guests sign around the picture...we don't have many pics of us which is why  I went for the guests signing around the pic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thesepinkdaysthesepinkdays member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2014
    We are bringing a photo matte down for everyone to sign and then going to put a photo of us and all our guest at the welcome to las vegas sign in it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're using a wooden note box!

Our wedding day also marks our 11th anniversary of being together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thats beautiful!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    We're having a photo book made that will have plenty of space for guests to sign :) we'll also take it to our home reception for guests there to view and/or sign too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    We used a old vintage dictionary n had the guest circle a word that represents marriage or the couple n sign it! Will always need a dictionary!
  • Options
    Fingerprint Trees are hot right now.

Love this one:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/CardsnLetters
  • Options
    I got a wedding guest book tree poster - similar to yours with balloons. Guests sign the leaves. Guest book posters are great!  It is a neat alternative to the original guest book and we framed ours to hang on our wall after the wedding. The guests loved it to. I got ours on etsy... here is a link to her shop... Wedding Guestbook Tree  
  • Options
    We didn't even use ours ! Another thing we didn't use!
  • Options
    We are doing a large wooden letter of FH's last name that we can hang in the den.
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Options
    We got a panoramic poster of the strip with a white border and are going to ask our guests to sign/leave a short message on the border. We'll then frame the poster and put it up at home
  • Options

We bought a photo frame and mat for everyone to sign, but we completely forgot to use it!

• Options
    We did a photo mat and then framed our favourite wedding picture in it. I love it, it is on our living room wall and I will just randomly look at it and read all the messages people wrote, and then think back to all my favourite wedding memories.
  • Options
    We ended up going with a shutterfly "storytelling wedding collection: guestbook" It was fantastic! Everyone loved it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards