Wisconsin

Have you or anyone you know...

...had their reception at The Rotunda in Downtown Waukesha?   If so, I'm looking for feedback as to how their experience was.  Any feedback would be great.  Good AND Bad please.  I would also appreciate specific feedback about their bar service, prices, etc...THANKS!

Re: Have you or anyone you know...

• edited December 2011
    I was a bridesmaid in a wedding where the reception was held at the Rotunda in Waukesha. The overall experience was a good one. The bathrooms were very well kept and clean, the reception area iteslf was beautiful and the atomosphere was nice. This was one of the best weddings I have been too. The bar service was quick and efficient (I believe there were about 200 guests). The only downfalls were that it was a little cramped for that amount of guests. We had a very large wedding party (18) and they tried to cram us at one long table. Some of the groomsmen were eating on their laps because the table was so cramped. They knew the number in the wedding party and should have advised that we may need to split up to sit comfortablly. The pillars in the building also make it difficult for some of your guests to see everything. The high ceilings are hard on acoustics so make sure that you have a good DJ that can accomidate this. If you factor this all in I think it can be a great venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards