Just Engaged and Proposals

Hello! :)

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself since I've started replying to a couple of threads. Didn't want to just butt in from out of nowhere without saying "hello". :) I was a member of TK a few years back, but then fell off the radar because I really didn't need anything from the site anymore.

FI popped the question on Valentine's Day, and (obviously) I said "yes". We're not scheduling the wedding until March of next year, so I'm very excited and relieved to be able to take my time and make something spectacular.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! Looking forward to chatting with everyone.
Anniversary

Re: Hello! :)

• If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! Looking forward to chatting with everyone.
    What's the biggest animal you think you could fight with your bare hands?
  • Good answer! I wouldn't mess with that child while she had the hobby horse as a potential weapon.
  • Sometimes I wonder how I'd fare fighting a large dog or wolf.

I imagine that I would do far worse than I imagine though. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Maybe I could overtake the animal with snuggles?

• Maybe I could overtake the animal with snuggles?
    You could try snuggles but you'd probably just get your face chewed off. I think my limit would be a slightly miffed rabbit, nothing more dangerous than that.
  • So no killer rabbits, I take it.
    Anniversary
  • Killer Rabbits should be avoided at all costs, and should only be approached by trained professionals.
  • I like you. Welcome and congratulations!

If you could, what one food would you live off for the rest of your life?
  • I like you. Welcome and congratulations!

If you could, what one food would you live off for the rest of your life?
    Sushi. Easy.

Or, Japanese food in general. Mmmmm Japanese breakfasts, yum!
  • Thank you! :)

Hmm... I guess I would have to say fried fish and mashed potatoes. Or BBQ pulled pork. It's a toss-up.
    Anniversary
  • This post is awesome. 

Welcome!
  • Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • laceybirdlaceybird member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    Thank you, everyone!

Unfortunately, the punctuation in my username (the ampersand) keeps me from being able to be tagged, so I've requested to have it changed, so hopefully that will be fixed soon before people start getting confused, lol.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards