April 2015 Weddings
Options

What are your colors?

Have you decided on your colors yet?  Did anything inspire your choices?

Are you still deciding?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What are your colors?

• Options
    So far what I like are Oasis and Punch for the bridesmaids' dresses from David's Bridal, and I want to incorporate Mercury (a silver gray color) into the reception. 

• Options
    Oasis is gorgeous! I definitely looked at that color, too.
    I'm leaning towards purple & turquoise. I think bright shades of both would be great for spring. Thinking of purple bridesmaid dresses with purple & turquoise-like flowers.
  • Options
    Great colors!  I like both color combos.

I'm going for purple as well, but more lavender.  Ideally I'd like to do white flowers for my BM.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Grey and yellow. Grey tux and dresses with yellow and white flowers. I'm not big into the big bright oranges, pinks etc. the yellow is a softer yellow not a neon yellow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    These are all really great colors! I was afraid of going too bright for my colors. We ended up deciding on blush, ivory and gold.  I am thinking of asking my MOH to wear a light pink long chiffon gown. I am going for a very flowy and romantic feel. 
  • Options
    I love grey and yellow together.

@amandaj424 trying to go for that romantic feel too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our colors are dark purple and silver/grey. BMs in purple dresses and GMs in grey suits. Purple is FI's favorite color and we just like the look of silver/grey with it.
  • Options
    We picked royal blue and yellow. I think the colors play off each other well. The blue is bright but not overwhelming and the yellow helps to add more brightness.
  • Options
    I am thinking about a light grey and a mint green or purple.
  • Options
    Peach and pistachio here!
  • Options
    Peach and mint with a little bit of pastel yellow thrown in the bouquets as well. Pinterest has me hooked on the combo. :)
  • Options
    We're doing bright rainbow colors, with chalkboard accents to keep it from getting too out of hand.  We're both teachers, so it works out well for us and definitely fits my personality!
  • Options
    The colors I have decided on is a light purple and tan colors. I chose these colors as I love the color purple and tan because I think it would be nice with the beach background
  • Options
    Right now we are thinking about Teal/Purple/Royal Blue but all depends on the dresses I find. Originally wanted to go with the peacock theme but after looking back at everything we realized we don't want to look back and regret going overboard with the peacock theme. Still trying to decide 100% on colors now..almost back at square one.
  • Options
    I love the idea of medium to dark gray suits for the guys! Ah even the classic black. I'm stuck on the mismatched, natural look for the girls.. they are choosing their own dresses in any shade of neutral/tan they'd like, and I'm incorporating mauve, blush, ivory and gold into the ceremony and reception. It seems kind of quiet, yet sexy to me. I'm excited to meet with the florist tomorrow and see a few options!
  • Options
    Ours are black, silver, turquoise and we might throw in some dark purple. We don't have a bridal party, so we don't have to deal with dress colors or anything, just decorations.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Monochromatic, shades of teal. Neutrals to coordinate (ivory in the flowers, black for the attire).
  • Options
    jpm2120jpm2120 member
    Name Dropper First Comment
    So far, I think it will be purples for the bridesmaids (I want them to coordinate, not match) and gray tuxes/suits for the groomsmen.  I want to use the flowers and other decorations to add bits of teal, light green, and maybe blue.
  • Options
    Hemlock and coral..guys in gray suits
  • Options
    Purple, coral and charcoal gray. I wanted something a little quirky and elegant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Turquoise, pistachio, ivory and chocolate brown. Just found my dress last week so the white I was previously thinking of will be turned to ivory so as not to clash with my dress. Might reconsider the chocolate brown too.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello Ladies
    I need help please! I need some colors that goes with Hunter green. I would like light colors because i don't want my wedding super dark. Any suggestions? I am open to any suggestion tho. The wedding theme is rustic/country if this helps any
  • Options
    @amberleighangel1982 what about cream/pale pink, wine/champagne, fushcia/yellow, burnt orange/gold.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like pale pink...amd gold sounds like it would go great with both of those colors :-) thank u
  • Options
    I think we are going with mint and peach or coral. Are you all having different colors for the bridesmaids  ? I have 3 BM and 1 MH. Trying to decide if it would look good with the MOH wearing a different color then the 3 bridesmaids. Thinking BM in mint an MOH in peach
  • Options
    I am just having them all wear purple. It was just easier that way. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cornflower blue and yellow! :)
  • Options
    My colors are red/black/silver... going with a vegas vibe since we're getting married in Vegas.  I'm only having a MOH, and she's wearing a black dress that she chooses.  I will be wearing red shoes with my white dress! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Change in colors: now to jewel tones so that I have enough colors in the flowers, which my poor mother was upset over this week. Not all teals are created equal. Which I think FI, who picked it, has now learned.
  • Options
    I am having a beach wedding... so Ive decided turquoise/tiffany blue. I have only picked one color.. Im not sure if I should pick a second color?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards