Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

5 months out...

Almost 5 months exactly until our wedding in Mexico!  Things are starting to feel really real!!  A little overwhelming, although things seem to be going rather smooth.

Got the call from my boutique that my dress has arrived...scheduled to pick that up March 6th.
Getting ready to send out our invites (would've sent them sooner, but while on a roll of assembling them, I accidentally put the labels for the RSVP envelopes in the "from" portion of the envelope instead of the "to" portion, so I had to get new envelopes and labels shipped to me...
Picked out bridesmaid dresses, just need my girls to order
Picked out my bouquet and the bouquets for the girls
Made my list of what is going in our guest bags (whew, thanks to everyone who responded on my last post...great ideas!!!!)
Started ordering gifts for my girls...LOVE what I have planned to get them!!!

Need to pick out what the guys are going to wear...so far this seems to be my biggest battle as my dear FI is not cooperating :-)

I know there is more going on...but I'm also curious to see how planning is going for everyone else on here!!  Please share...I'm afraid I'm not thinking of doing something or having something done!!!  haha

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 5 months out...

• Options
    Oh that is super exciting!!! I am about to reach the 5 month mark and it's coming so quick!!

I ordered my invites and bridesmaids gifts, picked out the men's tux and a few small details. All I have to do is order everything such as the welcome bags, ring bearer box/ flower girl pail and sort out some arrangements for our church ceremony/ at home receptions. I also need to buy thank you cards since my bridal shower is rapidly approaching!

So much to do so little time!!
  • Options

Crocam68...good luck!!!

Such an exciting time! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards