May 2014 Weddings

TGIF!

Seriously, thank goodness it's Friday! I need the weekend. 

Woke up this morning at 7:00 a.m. (I usually get up around 9:00) because a mosquito had found it's way into my room and was buzzing in my ear. I legitimately hit myself in the head once or twice trying to make it leave. Finally I gave up and came out to my living room...

To find my dog, Loomis, had gotten into the garbage and spread it across the kitchen! We had chicken wings last night and ole' iron gut decided he wanted the leftovers!

Oh goodness...it's only 8:00 am and I want my first beer. 

However! We're starting addressing invitations this weekend, AND my dress came in so I get to schedule my first fitting!

Why are y'all thankful it's Friday? And what's your plans for the weekend?
Anniversary

Re: TGIF!

• I am meeting with my photographer this weekend to review all the shots I want and to walk through the venue. I am really excited.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My bridesmaids dresses are here and they look awesome! I am so excited about the gray color I selected. My mother's dress also came in and was too big! The shop was very accommodating and admitted they ordered the incorrect size. They are replacing it with a rush order that should be in by the end of March. I am so happy that was resolved.

I am a little stressed as my invitations are delayed. They were supposed to be here this past Monday but the printers said they will not be here until this upcoming Monday. I am ready start addressing them but I have to wait a few more days.

All the joys of wedding planning. TGIF!

• We are going back home to MI this weekend to do a TON of planning... lingerie shopping for me, premarital counseling session, planning meeting with the florist, and doing one of our DIY projects for the wedding (wine bottle table numbers for the reception). Oh! And we got our invites, so I can finally see them and start assembling them!!

Now that it's getting closer it feels like the weekends at home are so much busier! TGIF-- wine for me!!
    imageimage">
  • I'm SO thankful it's Friday!

This was the longest week ever. We had MAJOR family drama (FI's side), resulting in a little animosity and me having to out FBIL's bitchy gf in her place (no one judges my family and gets away with it!). That same day, I found out that our honeymoon was being cancelled -- the resort decided to close in April for renos. Sooo, I just had to start all over again and re-booked us for St. Lucia instead. And then my mum ended up in the hospital, and my sister said she wasn't able to make my dress fitting that I scheduled around her Reading Week (and now she can make it. Go figure).

On a good note, this week was pretty relaxed at work because of the Olympics (Go, Canada!), but I also didn't get as much done as I should have.  And tonight, we're going to see the Goo Goo Dolls, so I'm super excited about that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards