Michigan-Detroit

Flowers in Metro Detroit

I am looking for an affordable flower shop around the area of Sterling Heights or Warren. Does anyone know of one?

Re: Flowers in Metro Detroit

• Kraatz Florist in Mount Clemens is awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We ordered our bouquets & bouts from Costco. I don't know what you consider "affordable", but 4 BM bouquets, plus mine, 6 corsages and 6 bouts, plus throwing bouquet with their white wedding 20 piec package was $399 back in August of 2011. I also ordered my fresh flowers from the Costco in Roseville, 96 long stemmed white vendella roses, 80 stems of white asiatic lillies for $173. Made my own centerpieces with these. Total flower budget was under $600.

Also check Westborn flowers in Royal Oak (or Berkley?) on Woodward, They do wedding flowers for a reasonable price, and you can buy bulk if you want to do yourself.

• Hi, I used a great independent florist named Sarah Hudkins.  Her prices are affordable and she worked with me to design custom bouquets, etc. exactly how I pictured!  The flowers at my wedding were gorgeous!  Very friendly too.  Her info is below:

www.garnetevedesigns.com <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

https://www.facebook.com/GarnetEveDesigns?ref=hl

~ Molly

• I second the costco suggestion! I ordered all of mine online from Sams Club, and so did my sister for her wedding. I am getting 400 daisies for just over $400. The flowers were in great shape when my sister ordered them, and its crazy how much money you can save, if you don't mind putting bouquets together yourself :) 
  • Michelle Nonis in Warren. She does it out of her home, and has been doing it for over 20 years. She has VERY affordable prices since she doesn't have to pay an overhead to a florist shop. She has amazing reviews on here and I can't wait for her to do our wedding this year! :)
  • I'm using Grand Jour Events. I shopped around and found their prices to be lower than most and her work is really good. www.grandjourevents.com
  • I'm also using Grand Jour Events.  We also have her booked as our coordinator.

So far everything has been great and she has had many wonderful suggestions also!!

• This is a little bit west of Sterling Heights, but we are using Olde Town Florist in Rochester Hills (Auburn Rd just west of Dequindre). Best price for the best service. She was recommended to me by another bride and I talked to some florists who just didn't care about MY vision for the flowers and kept trying to convince me to use roses when I don't like or want roses for my wedding. They were very down to earth and helpful. And the deposit is a minimum of $10 to hold the date. Which I consider a huge plus!
  • Irish Rose Flower Shop in Royal Oak!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards