Wisconsin
Options

Vendor Review- MKE Wedding 9.2.11

Rohr Jewelers  A+
rohrjewelers.com
This place was AMAZING.  We stopped in one day to look at rings for my husband and ended up pruchasing both our wedding bands from here.  My husband wanted something different and a bit quirky and the jeweler who owns the store totally got it and custom made his ring for a ridiculously low price.  He also noticed a ring I used to wear on my right hand and commented that my husband (then fiancee) must have given it to me. (& he was right!) He then offered to cut the band in half so that that ring, which was the 1st ring my husband bought me, would become my wedding band.  It was the best idea and looks fantastic.  We ended up paying for BOTH my husband & I's bands what other jewelers were quoting us for just one.  HIGHLY recommended!

Savvy Bride  A
gosavvybride.com
The ladies who work at Savvy Bride are awesome.  They were super helpful in every respect.  The day of the wedding we realized we were a tie short, and the manager offered to drive an extra tie downtown before the ceremony even though it was US who had misplaced the tie and it wasn't their mistake.  I would def. recommend them!

Jaimer's Floral A+
www.weddingwire.com/...floral-milwaukee/2da4eff68ed6b6f9.html
Jaime was the ONLY florist I talked to who got excited about my vision and did it for a reasonable price.  I spoke to other florists in the area who told me what I wanted 1- couldn't be done, or 2- would cost a fortune.  I felt comfortable with Jaime from the first time I met him and knew he would make my flowers beautiful.  He was also very open and helpful when I added last minute things to my order.  I HIGHLY recommend him, he was fantastic!

Times Square Bistro & Pizzaria A+
timessquarebistro.com/
Odd caterer choice?  Perhaps, but the food was fantastic.  On a whim I asked the owner Sean if he would caterer "normal" food for a wedding. (by normal I mean something other than pizza)  We explained to him that we wanted heavy tapas for our guests, and he came up with the most wonderful menu.  He created a wide variety of food including marinanted pork skewers, beef pie (my husband is English), artichoke dip, etc etc.  It was amazing, our guests are still commenting, and hedid it all within our very small budget.  He was awesome.  I highly suggest you eat not only his pizza, but consider him as your caterer.  HIGHLY reccommended!

Milwaukee Cupcake Company A+

www.milwaukeecupcakecompany.com/
We opted for a cupcake tower with a small cutting cake on top.  Not only were the cupcakes delicious, the whole process was hassle free from tasting, ordering, and set up.  Debbie at Milwaukee Cupcake Company was such a huge help and offers a wide variety of Towers and set up options for cupcakes/cakes.  We loved them. HIGHLY recommended!

Re: Vendor Review- MKE Wedding 9.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards