Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Destination Wedding Music - Help!

My fiance and I are getting married on the beach in July and I have no idea what music to use in our ceremony. I honestly didn't think we would need to pick music with it being on the beach but apparently they have it all set up for that.

Here's the thing - neither one of us is very sappy or serious and so a lot of traditional love songs don't really fit with our personalities. Does anyone have any suggestions for some fun songs? Funny love songs? Beach-y songs? Just any sort of upbeat, fun music. He likes classic rock and I listen to rap, so we need some help since neither one of those genres would really be appropriate for a wedding haha.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! As long as it's not Somewhere over the Rainbow. 

Thanks! : )

Re: Destination Wedding Music - Help!

• Options
    What are some of the bands you guys really like? If any of those bands has a romantic song,  you could use that song or a cover of it.

My FI and I are doing our first dance to Ellie Goulding's cover of Your Song by Elton John. Our prelude songs include string quartet versions of Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones, Thank You by Led Zeppelin, and Starlight by Muse. We'll be using Paramore's Still Into You as our last dance of the day. Do what makes you happy - music choice isn't likely to cause a huge etiquette problem.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards