Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Ahhhhhhhhh haha

Holy mother I can't believe how fast it's coming!! I just started to make packing lists ...Vegas....one for wedding stuff one for our normal trip stuff and one for the little dudes stuff ...then there is the honeymoon a week after we get home.....and a reception to get ready for in between the two. Eeeek Oh and we are moving Wednesday haha Ok that's all thanks ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ahhhhhhhhh haha

• Options
    Pinky! What is it now 4 weeks to go!!! Hope you are ready girl. That time is going to fly! That all sounds SO EXCITING!!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Wow, very well organised of you! 4 weeks eee! (and 7 for us Mo!)

I plan on turning our spare room into a 'packing room' but can't do this until after my birthday (19th March) as we have guests who need to stay in there, so will only have 2.5 weeks to pack everything for our wedding AND 2 week honeymmon trip, eesh.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    Ahhhhh that is exciting!!! Time really passes by faster the sooner you get to your date! I'm going to be so excited once I get close enough to pack lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    you all are so close!!!! I've been telling everyone all along that i need to get everything done b/c we start fastpitch... and here it is!!! I'm already nervous! I hope you ladies will still check in when it comes to my month!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @ssteele04 when is your date? I know I'll miss the planning once our wedding is done with so I'll be coming back for sure lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    @valeriecruz~ not until July:( 5 more months LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards