Ohio-Cleveland

Venue Help

Looking for a venue that will let us bring our own alcohol.. somewhere within a 30 minute drive from Brunswick. Thanks! :)

Re: Venue Help

• Michaud's allows you to BYOB. Ridge Manor does as well but that might be at the 30 minute mark. We LOVED Ridge Manor.
  • uszakkuszakk member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2014
    A friend had her reception at Vell's party center (on Pearl Road) last summer and they bought their own alcohol. She said their costs were reasonable, I don't know exactly what they charge. Speaking as a guest, the center was beautiful and the food was very good!
  • Michaud's is nice and it includes a lot.  I think they still have their anniversary special going on too so your per plate price is cheaper.  I think 2 meat options are 28/per person and it includes all of the basics.  
  • thanks! I'll look into both places!
  • There are a few places in Avon/Avon Lake area that let you bring in your own alcohol. Is that too far for you?
  • Yeah, that's just a little too far :\ 
  • I looked at Michauds and didn't like the place at all. Some dance floors were sinking in some areas, and the place is outdated. I find the floor plans to be awkward. The people are really nice though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards