Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday Accountability

edited February 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
B: raisin english muffin with whipped butter, 2 eggs, 1 pc. deli ham

L: taco soup with 1 c. peas; 1/2 pc. corn bread; banana

S: apple

D: baked acorn squash stuffed with veggies and chicken sausage; fresh pineapple

WO: Insanity M2 D27 (last real work-out! Cardio Conditioning + Abs, ~70 minutes)

Re: Tuesday Accountability

• B: ham egg and cheese on an english muffin, kix, clementines

L: Salad with avocado, almonds, chicken, egg, salad dressing

S: banana, string cheese

D: parmesan chicken tenders

E: Folding two weeks worth of laundry...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • B-Oatmeal and blueberries

S- Apple

L- Leftover Venison cubed steak with brown gravy and brown rice

D- Going out to dinner with one of my sorority sisters to this awesome restaurant called Salt Factory.

E- None today- Folding lots of laundry later tonight like @Buddysmom80 : )

• B1 @6:30: coffee, banana, more coffee

B2 @9: bagel and cream cheese

L: Unsure...fast food today most likely. :( In a training class at work and didn't pack a lunch.

D: Leftover chicken curry since I didn't eat it last night.

E: Carrying 18 wet lawn bags down to the driveway for garbage pickup...

• B-hot chocolate oatmeal with blueberries

L- veggie chili

S-grapes

D- veggie nuggets quinoa and zucchini

S- not sure

Anniversary

• I have to give a presentation at noon and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

B- belvita blueberry breakfast biscuit, string cheese, coffee
    S- dried fruit and nut mix
    L- sandwich thin with PB, apple
    D- grilled chicken fajitas with veggies and black beans

E- I don't remember what day of blogilates I'm on, but it's 10 elbow push-ups, Feel Good Soul Stretches, Upper Body Workout, and Call Me Maybe squats
  • I'm still not feeling well :( I keep having bouts of nausea and my head feels really foggy and uncomfortable. It's hard to explain. For those of you who have had a migraine, you know how for a few days after, your head feels "not normal"? That's how I woke up today along with the nausea. It's really unpleasant. 

B: Oatmeal 
    L: Chicken noodle soup from ABP
    D: I have no clue. I don't think I'll be up for cooking but H and I really need to stop ordering in. Honestly, we'll probably order in again. Sigh. 
    S: I have a bag of mini pretzels and a fruit cup. The pretzels sound appetizing, the fruit cup does not.

E: Absolutely not, I am really upset that I'm still feeling like this because I was on such a roll with my workouts up until this weekend. 

• B- Cheerios, dry.
    L - forgot my lunch :( I have a bag of peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets tho.
    S - Quaker Chewy Dipps granola bar
    D - veggie stir fry

E - Arm, back, and leg work out and I might throw in an ab workout as well.
    Anniversary

• @LivLeighton - I don't get migraines regularly. The last couple that I had were ocular (I went blind for a bit and had the rainbowy zigzag fuckers) and I had no pain during the actual migraine but I did when I woke up the next day and for a few days after. I'm thinking it's all still be from all the booze I consumed on Saturday. Although I honest to god have never felt like this from drinking before in my life. I have had some nasty hangovers but none that have last more than 1 day let alone still feeling shitty on day 3. 

• @Swazzle - I'm sorry you don't feel well.  I forget if you guys aren't having kiddos or just aren't sure if you are having them but are you on a really reliable form of BC?  If so, how is your blood pressure/vitamin intake these days and when is the last time you had a physical work up?  A was feeling like complete crap for a month or so (headaches, tired, nausea...thought I might be preggers but I'm like clockwork with taking my pill) before I went in for a full work up and my vitamin D was very, very low so it could just be that too.
  • My accountability today?  None.  I'm getting our house ready for "for sale" pictures and dealing with a few people in and out to fix odds and ends.  Selling a home = exhausting.
  • @minskat30 - We are unsure about kids as of now. I'm have a Skyla IUD (same as Mirena, just smaller). I'm going to give it another day or so and see if it really was all just too-much-booze related. If I still feel this badly by Thursday, though, I may go to the doctor. I'd feel silly going in now just to be told "Swazzle, you drank too much and now have the worst hangover in the history of the world." I've been hydrating like crazy and adding in some Emergen-C to my water once or twice throughout the day hoping that'll help. 

• @Swazzle - That just sucks.  I doubt you still have a hangover though...unless you tried to fix the hangover today by drinking more yesterday ;).  That would be epic.  What kind of a bender did you go on, lady?  :)  Seriously, I've gone to the doctor for things like this so don't feel silly to go.  And, honestly, Vitamin D supplements might help a little. 
  • @minskat30 - I was a-ok until my aunt decided we should take shots of Patron. That mixed with a mojito and a bottle+ of wine was just not a good idea at all. I got sick that night before I went to sleep (which almost always lessens my hangover the next day) but then by Sunday night, I was still getting sick which is really abnormal for me. 

• @Swazzle - I almost never get hangovers (H hates this fact when we've both been drinking and he wakes up miserable) but Patron?!?  Ugh...can't drink it at all.  I know it is good quality but there is something about Tequilla that just makes my gag reflexes come alive.  :)
  • B - 2 hashbrowns, milk

L - 7 pizza rolls (microwaved, so they were soft)

D - 2 fish fillets, mashed potatoes, macaroni & cheese, green beans

E - Nothing.

I have an appointment with the Endodontist in the morning to see about getting this tooth problem fixed. I've been on a soft/mushy food diet for days now and it's killing me.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards