Destination Weddings Discussions

Jamaica weddings?!

Hello! Has anyone gotten married or knows someone who got married in Jamaica? If so what resort?? Thank you!!

Re: Jamaica weddings?!

• I will be getting married in Jamaica May 15 2015 at the Sandals Grande Riviera resort. I do not know anyone that has actually gotten married in Jamaica yet though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will be getting married at the Riu Tropical Bay negril June of this year....It was afforable as far as package and includes the reception dinner

• I am anticipating getting married in Jamaica March of 2015 and we're leaning towards Sandals Negril or Couples Swept Away. I have a friend who got married at RIU Negril, and my Dr got married at Couples Swept Away and both raved about them. 
  • We are getting married in May 2015 at RIU tropical bay in Negril. I have friends who got married at Sandals in Negril and they were very happy. We chose RIU because there will be kids and Sandal is adults only.
  • We're getting married May 9 a Beaches Negril. We originally wanted to go to Sandals, but we have a 1yo daughter and can't imagine not having her there!
  • I am getting married at riu Ocho rios June 28
  • We are getting married at the Coral Cove Resort. We were planning a local wedding, but the expenses added up. We didn't like paying nearly $9,000 just for one day! However, we found a destination that we liked a little more anyways! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards