Wedding Reception Forum

I won? A more studios

Does anyone have any experience with Amore Studios (thatsamorestudios.com)? I just received an email saying that I won a free package but I'm kind of skeptical. As usual. The website seems legit I think. Cheesy but legit. It would be awesome if I won this but I just not sure about it. What do you ladies think?

Re: I won? A more studios

• I doubt you won anything. And even if you did, you will probablyhave to sit through a very long presentation where they hard sell you on something.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, I've "won" lots of wedding things, and they're never what you think they are.

However, I just googled raffles for that place, and I came across a review from someone who won, was skeptical, but it turned out to be real. So, maybe you actually won? If so, that'd be really cool. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wouldn't trust it.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I call the number in the email (from my work phone) and the guy sounds legit. But. He needs a copy of my venue contract before I can actually accept the prize or get any more info...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards