Wedding Classifieds

Maggie Sottero Ballgown **Cheap**

This is a beautiful Maggie Sottero ballgown; the name of the dress is Windsor, although it is no longer available for sell from the company. I wore the biggest hoop underneath that I could possibly find, so if you don't want it quite so poofy, you could wear a smaller hoop. The top is covered in beautiful beading, and it has a very large train. I paid to have the train bustled, but you might have to get this re-done as it busted during my reception (It was very inexpensive for me to have this done). It was originally either $1300 or $1600, I can't remember for sure.. But I am willing to sell it for very cheap. I really just want it out of my house. Also, I am willing to sell it for cheap because it will likely need to be cleaned (I have not done this). It is a size 10 I believe (I will have to double check, it might possibly be a 12) with a corset back, giving it the ability to go up or down a size. This was definitely my dream dress - I got so many compliments, even in the bridal shop (I had to order it through a local shop because they didn't even have it on the racks - to try it on I had to go to the next state over!) because it's really one of a kind. I would be happy to email you more pictures or answer any questions you may have. Make an offer - I will consider all offers because like I said, I want my closet back :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards