Nevada-Las Vegas

DDB experience

So I am curious what the DDB is like. Do you dance and drive around the strip taking pictures? Is it a tour where they are all, and on the left is the bellagio fountains. You can drink right? Do they okay music? Anyone get an impersonator? Cost? Tia

Re: DDB experience

• When we booked the DDB it was $318 for 2 hours. You can put drinks on it and play music. You have to remain seated during the ride though. You can choose to have an impersonator/tour guide but I was quoted $500 for 2 hours of Elvis (no thank you!).

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Thanks @missmo14.  I have had this big idea of a moving party and it sounds like that isn't exactly what it is, so I am going to have to come up with something else for after our dinner.  We don't want a traditional reception, we want a vegas experience afterwards and the DDB sounded great in the reviews.  Sigh....back to the drawing board.
  • How about the Inferno or the Big Daddy F650 mega limos from elite transportation?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We willconsider it, I like those.  We have sent 60 invitations though, so we don't want to plan something that can't accomodate our entire group.  I think we are looking at around 30-40 people actually making the trip but will have to hold off and see.  I'm inpatient! 

• a13049~ we sent off 50 invitations and will have about 25 people, but i am getting impatient to see who is coming and who isn't we are just doing a small in suite cake/toast afterwards then the two of us are going to do stuff together that night
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am so impatient, waiting months for the RSVPs to come it.  I just wish people would be like yes, no or maybe so I can have some idea for planning.  We won't do anything thing in our hotel room because I am weird and need my private space.  
  • I was the exact same way! I still booked our bus for our photo strip tour but last month I had to switch to a different company that could accommodate a bigger group since more guests were coming then I originally expected lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Ugh, no idea what to do now. I really wanted the DDB but in July even at 10:30-1230 I'm thinking it going to be to hot. It really wouldn't bother me because I plan on wearing a skanky after wedding dress but the guys will be in clothes that they can go clubbing in so that could be to much. A party bus may be nice but not sure how many people wanna do that and it looses some of its vegasy appeal because we can do a party bus here in town. Maybe just let people do what they want after dinner and save te money for something else. I could be thinking to hard. I just want to have a damn good time. Anyone else doing something different or vegasy enter their ceremony? If that makes sense
  • I live in a small small country town, we are doing a limo at the airport, but we are also flying with our family of five and then meeting another party of the family which has 6 people. We are going to die of heat lol! our wedding is at 2:30pm my dress with bra, slip, and dress is like 10lbs extra, we are doing our in suite thing afterwards and then having the family watch the kids while we have a kid free night
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing a party bus. I don't think a party buses will give you any less or the Vegas experience, I mean you are still in Vegas. you can still have a party bus in your home town or city but it wouldn't give you all the sights that Las Vegas gives you! That's just my opinion though :)
  • Ditto @Valerie! Or you could just get everybody together at a bar/club like kahunaville etc. With flair bartenders.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We are doing a party bus as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Heck I'm doing a party bus and a club all in one night. I cannot wait haha
  • i have no idea what we are doing for my party night, i know lookin' at some men;) but for our wedding night we will have a kid free night, i like the small club scene but not big crowds in a bigger club, so i think a nice dinner i'm thinking the Eiffel Tower, we have people who have bought us stuff off of our honeymoon registry for that already, then a show, gamble maybe and call it a night
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @ssteele If you're already having dinner at the Eiffel Tower, check out the club Chateau afterwards. It's got a balcony with a great view, nice atmosphere, not a mega-club.
  • Thanks for the help, I think we are going to try a party bus and some clubs.  Maybe get bottle service.  Although, I was thinkingk bottle service the night before with just the ladies (men drink way to much lol)
  • i definitely will!! thank  you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards