Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Need vendors in BUCKS COUNTY and NORTH EAST PHILLY

I am having a hard time finding venders in the Bucks County/ North East Philly. My venue is in the North East and a lot of venders from the bridal shows wont travle that far. I sill need flowers,chairs, charger plates, DJ, Lighting, draping, Ice sculpers.  I will look into any and all suggestions :)

Re: Need vendors in BUCKS COUNTY and NORTH EAST PHILLY

• I asked a few of my friends for some names for you and this is what I found out.  Synergetic Sounds is in Bensalem.  They can take care of the draping, lighting, and the DJ.  They've got a great reputation.  I would definitely contact my florist Whimsical Welcomes - she travels all over PA, NJ, and DE to do weddings.  One of them mentioned Party Rentals in Philadelphia for chairs and chargers.  Can your venue make some suggestions?  Can't help you with ice sculptors though. Did you ever consider hiring a Wedding Planner? They would know where to get all of these things and probably save you money in the process.  And they would also work on the day of your wedding to make sure that every company delivered things on time and everything was set-up properly.  That might be your best bet.  I used one and she was a bigggg help.  I can ask around for you too.
  • for my florist, i'm using garden parties bridal florist, they are located in northeast philly (frankford area), they will travel to deliver. they are super cheap and reasonable and very friendly and helpful. 215-333-2025. i'm using east coast even group for my DJ. they are one of the best priced vendors. they will do music, lighting and i believe they have other services too. 1-800-229-1960. they both have websites too. i can say i've had great experiences with both of them and their prices are so cheap!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just saw an article in the Inquirer and they showed a picture of an ice sculpture by Frank's Ice in Bensalem. Did you check them out?  Here's their website:  http://www.franksice.com/   Good luck!
  • We are using Precious Petals. They should be on here as a vendor and have reviews on Wedding Wire as well. They are very nice, and willing to work within most budgets.
  • My dj goes to the northeast. he has lots of great reviews. Go to partymasteronline.com. The guy name is Kyle and he has alot of connections to different vendors
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards