Ohio-Northeast
Options

Leach Photography

Has anyone worked with Taryn at Leach Photography?  I tried to contact her over a month ago and never received a response.  I sent a follow up email this past Sunday and phone call on Monday.  Still no word.  I am on out-of-state bride so communication and dependability is crucial.  Any and all input would be appreciated.  

We do not want to spend more than $1,000.00 on a photographer.  Leach Photography offers an all day package for $975.00 with no hourly minimum which includes an engagement session.  She shoots the whole day (getting ready, ceremony, after ceremony portraits, and reception).  We were excited to book her, especially since she has taken pictures at our venue before!  Plus we liked her picture gallery. But I need a dependable photographer.  

HELP!

Re: Leach Photography

• Options
    I'm not sure of pricing, but it is available on her website, check out www.kayronevich.com. Great photos & she has a great personality and easy to work with.
  • Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I haven't worked with anyone from Leach, but I have a recommendation for you. 

Our photographer is Leigh from Bouncing Light Photography in NEO. She has been wonderful to work with and is very communicative. She's a tiny bit over your budget, but does excellent work. Check her out! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards