Wisconsin

BROOKFIELD SUITES RECEPTION VENUE

Hi all,
We recently booked out reception at Brookfield Suites.  We had been at 2 weddings there, and other than 1 of the brides shoes missing at the end of the evening, they both said everythign was great.  However, not I am starting to see complaints popping up here and there on review sites.  I notice they are mostly about Justin, the planner, who is no longer there.  However....do any of you know anyone who had there reception there and had a good or bad experience?

I only have the deposit down and would rather lose that money than have a terrible experience, if anyone else did unlike the 2 couples we know.  I know a lot of people are more likely to post negatives than positives on reviews too...

Thanks!!!!
Tray

Re: BROOKFIELD SUITES RECEPTION VENUE

• edited August 2012
    I book there multiple times a year for our company events. We had a few hiccups the first time, and they were due to Justin. However, things there now are fantastic. They have been accomodating and worked to meet our needs, even if that meant finding things off-menu or creating something new for us. I'm getting married next year and am considering them for my reception based on the great experiences I've had there.
    Inside tip - if you do run into any issues at all, tell them you want to speak with Matt Drusch, he is the director of sales, and also happens to be the owner's son. :)
    Praying for a miracle!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_brookfield-suites-reception-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:18ec2cd8-8df3-4a60-b845-1d6a94397c68Post:d218ad3d-3767-471e-9b5d-3f04436003b3">Re: BROOKFIELD SUITES RECEPTION VENUE</a>:
    [QUOTE]I book their multiple times a year for our company events. We had a few hiccups the first time, and they were due to Justin. However, things there now are fantastic. They have been accomodating and worked to meet our needs, even if that meant finding things off-menu or creating something new for us. I'm getting married next year and am considering them for my reception based on the great experiences I've had there. Inside tip - if you do run into any issues at all, tell them you want to speak with Matt Drusch, he is the director of sales, and also happens to be the owner's son. :)
    Posted by mandi195[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!  That is great to know!!
  • I did the same thing as you and saw the negative reviews for Justin. However, when I went in to tour the place the girl I worked with told me that Justin no longer works there. I brought up his name.

THe place was great but it was too much for me only having 100 guests!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards