Wisconsin

transportation and invitations

I need some help with transportation. Any suggestions on reasonable transportation for both my wedding party and also to transport guests from the hotel to the reception? We are getting married in Hartland and the reception is in Wales.

Also- I have purchased my own inivitations and my cousin is designing my Save the Dates. Any suggestions in the MIlwaukee area where to print my invitations?

Thanks!

Re: transportation and invitations

• Check out our local Wisconsin Knottie bored that our moderator set up. I know there are some  transportation reviews. (CLICK HERE.)

I printed my invitations out at Fed-Ex/Kinkos and I think the cost was $7.00 total for 50 invites, & 50 RSVP cards.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This might sound silly, but...how do you design your own invites?  I'm invite shopping as well, and don't really like the idea of spending so much on invites.  What program do you use/how do you do it?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_transportation-and-invitations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:193448cb-fea2-4d3f-800f-b5f39b7ab286Post:bd5c582e-9d6b-49b9-9bea-4bff183e40ac">Re: transportation and invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]This might sound silly, but...how do you design your own invites?  I'm invite shopping as well, and don't really like the idea of spending so much on invites.  What program do you use/how do you do it?
    Posted by brian&liv[/QUOTE]

I used downloadandprint.com.  They have several templates that you can customize
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards