Destination Weddings Discussions

STBMrsEverheart

I saw your reply in the other thread I happened to post in about the whole getting married before you go (which is perfectly fine, I reiterate!). I was married at Dreams Tulum (Mexico). It was AH-mazing. But 2 hours from the airport which sucked. Can I help somehow? I'm sure things have changed in the last 5 years though! My BFF is getting married at NOW Sapphire in Cancun 6/8/14.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: STBMrsEverheart

• @DreamsBride411, thanks for hitting me up! I don't think I have anything specific questions-wise, I'm just always dying to know that couples who have been there or who have gotten married there loved it, and if they didn't, why. We picked Dreams after what felt like forever combing the internet, but have never been in person! I've been to Tulum before, I remember it being all highway driving, although with as built up as the Mayan Riviera has become over the last decade or so, maybe it's not as easy going any longer! I'm so psyched, and I'm glad you loved it, I'm marking down another for the "good choice" column! And enjoy your friend's wedding, I know I can't wait to get down there!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards