Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Twelve Oaks in Covington, Georgia

I'm just recently engaged (2/25!), but I've already started looking at wedding venues. I'm a HUGE Gone With the Wind fan, so I was excited to find out that you can actually get married at Twelve Oaks. I was just wondering if any one has looked at/been to a wedding there. I LOVE it (from the pictures I've seen on their website) and they offer some great packages from what I've read. Any insight into this venue?

Re: Twelve Oaks in Covington, Georgia

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Congratulations! Sorry I haven't been there and I don't know any other brides who have either so I can't offer a recommendation.

Depending on your budget there are also some beautiful historic antebellum homes in downtown Roswell as well that all offer wonderful service and quality! The Gardens at Greak Oaks put on a beautiful wedding for my co-worker's daughter a few years ago and my sister got married at Founder's Hall last November and it was wonderful! I thought Primrose Cottage was very beautiful but I was disappointed in their inability to respond to emails or follow up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards