Florida-South Florida

So many checks I have no idea what to do with myself!

Woohooo!!! 

I took off work yesterdayso I could finalize everything. Linens, centerpieces, bridal party flowers, cake, ceremony, cocktail hour, everything! ! The only thing we have left to choose is our food and we will speak with the DJ 2 weeks before to give our music. I am going to do up lighting, and pin lighting which will enhance the centerpieces.

I switched our favors for gold chargers. I also switched the flower arrangements for the ceremony and opted to put flowers on our chuppah, and we will use 4 of our centerpieces to line the isle.

I will have white or ivory chair covers on the chairs for the ceremony, and even though I really like the glitter table numbers, Im just going to save the time / $100 that it would cost me and just use the white ones that they provide free of charge.

But holy shit there's a huge weight that's been lifted off my shoulders! 

I also chose our guest book, champagne flutes, and garter.The other things that I still need to get are my jewelry, kettubah, 4 cylynder vases and some floating candles for our sweetheart table. Crystal garland for my centerpiece and kettubah flowers.

Then I went to the Hyatt Recency in Coral Gables and looked at their suites so that I would be able to see if there was enough room for my ladies and myself to get ready in. Was definetely large enough! I also discovered that I could use the promotion code that I am giving to our guests for blocked rooms, so I can get an additional $100 off!

I know our wedding is not until August, but I really wanted to get the majority of the things done so I dont have to miss time from work. In May a lot of things are happening, my dress comes in, our engagement shoot, the bridesmaid dresses come in and that when we will choose the food too. 

Feels great!!!

Re: So many checks I have no idea what to do with myself!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards