Favors

Multipe favors New Orleans themed.. how many of each?

I am from New Orleans and our wedding is being held right outside of the city. My finace is from Alabama so we have a little less than half off of our guests coming from out of town. We decided to do a "New Orleans" favor table... some examples:

Roman Candy sticks

Mini personalized Tabasco bottles

Zapps Potato Chips

Pralines

We want to do a favor table with all of these things on it. I was also going to frame a few pictures of us doing "New Orleans" things. Us at Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, on the streetcar etc. to decorate the table with.

My question is.. since we are doing so many different things, do I need to have 1 of each thing for each guest? 150 Tabasco, 150 Zapps chips?

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Multipe favors New Orleans themed.. how many of each?

• I'd pick one and do it for everybody, or pick two and have one for everybody depending on budget.

I don't think it's bad to have an assortment, I just think it's more work. And what if everyone takes the chips and your stuck with everything else? It's just easier to pare down I think.

Anniversary
  • E71126 said:

I am from New Orleans and our wedding is being held right outside of the city. My finace is from Alabama so we have a little less than half off of our guests coming from out of town. We decided to do a "New Orleans" favor table... some examples:

Roman Candy sticks

Mini personalized Tabasco bottles

Zapps Potato Chips

Pralines

We want to do a favor table with all of these things on it. I was also going to frame a few pictures of us doing "New Orleans" things. Us at Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, on the streetcar etc. to decorate the table with.

My question is.. since we are doing so many different things, do I need to have 1 of each thing for each guest? 150 Tabasco, 150 Zapps chips?

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!

Whatever you do, I'd make sure you have enough for everyone.  I'd love the Tabasco sauce and chips, but would leave the pralines.  I'd be disappointed if I got to the table and all that was left was pralines.  

Agree with chibiyui.....perhaps pare down the favors.  You could always pick out your favorite two, tie them with a ribbon and put them at each place setting.
  • Another idea is to go with one or two of the items as a favor for everyone.  Then if you want to make hotel bags you can include the other things in the bags. 

• We are doing a Chicago themed table and including 1 item per person. So depending on your budget, pick your favorite item or maybe 1-2 items.  I think small boxes of pralines would be a lovely presentation. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards