Just Engaged and Proposals

Eiffel Tower Proposal- I Still Cry Every Time!!!

I just got back from the trip of a lifetime! My boyfriend & I had been planning a trip to Miami for a concert and short vacation. He decided to "add on" a trip to Paris, France at the front end of our visit to Miami. Little did I know that he had been arranging this sweet video that starts from the beginning of our relationship, to the process of him getting the ring, and finally his proposal - for FOUR MONTHS
  We were pleased to learn from the planner and videographer that our engagement was rather unique. Apparently, many couples choose Paris as a location for their engagement to occur, but most are a destination and rarely a surprise. We were also told that while some engagements happen beneath the Eiffel Tower, this was the first engagement they had helped to set up/video that took place ON the Eiffel Tower. This made the whole thing even more exciting for us! 

You can watch the amazing announcement video, including the proposal footage, here!

Re: Eiffel Tower Proposal- I Still Cry Every Time!!!

• Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • You sure are one lucky girl. What can possibly more romantic and thoughtful than this?

• What a guy!   Eleven minutes of video and I think  my favorite part was the last shot that was in black and white.  :) 
  • Thanks, ladies! I was so touched to learn about all of the planning that he put into it and how long it took.. And the fact that he was able to do all of it without me finding out! He is wonderful! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards