Wisconsin

Rustic Wedding Venues near Milwaukee (or Green Bay?) and Caterers!

Hello fellow brides!
I am wondering if anyone knows of any rustic venues for our July 2013 wedding near Milwaukee (or possibly Green Bay, since my parents have a lake house up there...)

My dream wedding has an outdoor ceremony and then the reception in:
1) A romantic barn...OR
2) A big white tent like in Rachel Getting Married OR
3) Some kind of lodge or a venue with exposed beams and hardwood floors.

I'm open to other rustic venues as well, but I really want it to be near the lake, or woods, or on some kind of estate or rolling hills or etc. We want to be close to the earth you see...! I grew up in the country and I love that.

We will have about 150 or 200 guests probably, and are trying to keep the cost to around $15,000.00, most of which is going toward food and wine/beer. We will have a mostly DIY wedding, but would love to know about a caterer you can suggest.

OH and a hotel nearby that can hold all of us would be so perfect as well.

Thanks so much for your help...!
Shana & Jonathan

Re: Rustic Wedding Venues near Milwaukee (or Green Bay?) and Caterers!

• Hello and congradutulations!

Check out out Wisconsin Knottie site that our moderator put up a couple of months ago. It has a lot of information/reviews about caterers and venues. CLICK HERE.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am looking at a barn for our June 2014 wedding and it is called Holy Hill Art Farm in Hubertus..
  • I just looked at some photos of The Black Swan in Grafton... very cute. I agree with abmarz-- Schlitz is SO BEAUTIFUL.. but holy cow. I thought it was a joke when I saw the prices. yikes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards