Connecticut
Options

Fairfield County catering reviews, please!

Hi all - currently looking for catering for our beach wedding.  Have contacted a few and would love to hear some reviews from those of you who've used off-site catering.   Fitzgerald's seems to be a popular choice, but they're already booked for my date.  How about AMG, David Grant, David's Soundview, Christine, etc.?  Any A++ recommendations?  Things to watch out for?  Let's have it!

Re: Fairfield County catering reviews, please!

• Options
    Marcia Selden is amazing. I can't speak for their prices but they catered a charity event I went to and the food was outstanding.
  • Options
    emily's catering.  AMAZING.  extremely creative, restaurant quality food.  wow factor.  not cheap, but i assume if you want a++ you are not looking for cheap.

pretty much any ct caterer will cater an event in ffld county.  you do not need to restrict it to caterers out of fairfield county.  the point of a caterer is that they come TO YOU.
  • Options
    thanks ladies, I appreciate the feedback and will check out your suggestions!

• Options
    If you're looking for a caterer that will fit in well with your beach venue, I can't say enough wonderful things about Clambake Connection. The food is fantastic, the pricing is very reasonable, and they will work with you to customize however you'd like. While they aren't a traditional "wedding" caterer, they have catered many, many weddings and their event coordinator, Maria, is absolutely amazing. She knew all about our venue and did a mock-up for me for set-up and different decor ideas to fit in with our clambake motif.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards