Chit Chat

Can we talk underwear?

2»

Re: Can we talk underwear?

• JaniV123 said:
    I LOVE Aerie underwear and bras. They are so lasting and comfortable!!! I am not a VS fan because i find them to be uncomfortable and ride up. Also Aerie uses more cotton than VS which i like better. Only Vs bras j find comfortable are the Showstopper full coverage line no push up. I used to work at aerie (after being a fan for a year) and i love it. lets just say i have enough underwear for over 3 months, and some of them i have had for over 4 years
    I'm obssessed with Aerie underwear. We have an Aerie store in our mall so anytime I shop at American Eagle, I get 20% of Aerie the same day. So I'll go and stock up on underwear at 7 for $26 and then use my 20% off of that. Love love love their underwear. So comfy, so cute.
  • I'm a VS girl. I wear their thongs whenever I wear dress pants, boy shorts with dresses, and briefs to sleep in.

They only have one bra that actually comes in my size (32 DD) and that I like. It is Body by Victoria Perfect Coverage. SO COMFORTBLE! It isn't quite full coverage so it can still make your boobs look good in "lowcut" shirts  and has some padding. And it has great support

• FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    @Cookie Pusher that's good to know that Gap makes good underwear. My friend wants to go to Gap today and I'm not a fan of their clothes but now I know to check out their undies, which I need.

Target has a line called Gilligan O'Malley. One pair is the best fitting thong ever. The other, same size, looks like it's from the 80s. There is a good couple inches too much material and I can pull it up above my pelvis. It's ridiculous. So I like the one, but eyeball closely to determine fit. The regular panties are my go-to comfy underwear.

I have a love/hate relationship with thongs. One one hand, no panty lines or double butt. OTOH, butt floss...

I do like Aerie. I don't think I've tried their underwear but I have some bras and overall it's a lot like VS but way cheaper.
  • Aerie. They have great undies and pretty bras (though sometimes you have to search a bit to find one without padding).

I never wear thongs. If I'm that concerned about VPL, I just go commando!
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Most of mine are from VS. I like their string bikinis and their lace thongs. 

I've also found lots of good underwear at TJ Maxx.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards