Ohio-Columbus
Options

Columbus Area Wineries?

One of my bridesmaids just got engaged and is looking for venues. She is having a small wedding next year (around 100 people), and likes the idea of a winery. We're going to an open house at Hidden Lakes Winery on April 26th, but does anyone have any other suggestions? Camelot is a little more than she wants to spend. I hadn't heard of Hidden Lakes, but I'll give my impressions of it after we go. Thanks!

Re: Columbus Area Wineries?

• Options
    I've never heard of Hidden Lakes Winery, so I'll be curious to hear your thoughts.  Another idea is to show her the list of Rustic/Barn locations that is sticky on this page.   Photokitty has compiled a great list, and some of these locations wold have a "winery" feel.

And finally, for personalized wine and wine labels - this is a cool place.  (Not for a reception, but for an order, a visit, or a fun night out to one of their wine tastings or wine makings!)
    http://www.signaturewinesofohio.com/
  • Options
    The Venue at Corazon in Dublin looks like a winery (rustic Italian decor) and they do have some rows of grapes at the entrance.  I got married there in January and their ballroom will easily hold 100.  They have a few outdoor areas for the ceremony but the ballroom is the only indoor space that would hold everyone.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    you can try excuse my spelling? Via Vecchia it's in Columbus. I looked at it had called them to inquire they called me back saying to call them to talk about what we were looking for and they never contacted me any further so I said forget it, but it maybe what she is looking for, I also hear it is quite pricey. http://www.viavecchiawinery.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I think she checked there as well. Out of her price range, unfortunately. She got advanced pricing from Hidden Lakes and it was a lot cheaper, but we want to see the space. Plus, I think it holds a max of 150, so it's definitely a smaller venue.
  • Options
    I am getting married at Via Vecchia! I love the space, totaly different than anywhere else in columbus! The rental cost is a little more expensive than most places, but the catering manager scott is super easy to work with and will help you stay on your budget! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards