Wedding Woes
Options

NOLA, Scandal? Spoilers inside.

Who do you think they shot?

I think it's David.  Then they can spin off on Abby really going off on Olivia.  She's the only one that seems to act as Olivia's conscience.

But if it's James, that could start a really interesting slide for Cyrus.  I was shocked b/c Cyrus seems legitimately sorry for everything that he did and made James do.  Like, falling apart, for real, leave my sorry ass, sorry, not just faking to keep him there (which I've thought before).

Kerry is going to have to lay off of the lip quiver, it's starting to get annoying.  

I don't get why Fitz threw it.  What did he gain from that, really?

Re: NOLA, Scandal? Spoilers inside.

• Options
    I think it was David too, but poor Cyrus would never recover if it's James. And I do love when Cyrus has his breakdowns. I so wanted to hear Sally's confession. How do you confess to that on TV.
  • Options
    Also, Olivia's bad man choices are starting to get old. I know she has daddy issues and a crazy mom, but girl catch a clue.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited March 2014
    I'm with you on that.  It's tiring.  She keeps yelling about wanting to walk in the sun, but she likes where she is, she just feels bad about liking it, b/c she thinks it makes her a bad person and that's not what she wants to be b/c mommy and daddy.  I wonder why Jake tolerates it, really.  (ETA: whoa! run-on sentence!)

I really wanted Sally to confess too!  I still don't see why Fitz's line was such a sign from God...I thought a light would fall on someone or something more...frightening or something that helped Sally out, like a car accident for Reston.  

Mellie faking Sally's accent during the debate prep was cracking me up too.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2014
    I think it's going to be James because Jake is pissed at Cyrus, Fitz, and Olivia and he can fuck some serious shit up by killing James and throwing them all of kilter.  Also, David is a better fit for B613.  James is too much of a mess for B613 stuff, unless he's going to take over Quinn's job of selling paper.  ;)  I bet money that David is going to keep on with his job and sleeping with Abby.  He's a MUCH better insider than James would be for Jake. 

I'm so beyond over Olivia and Fitz and her trembling lip.  I'm on Team Jake, even though Jake has gone rogue-ish.  The make-out between O and Fitz this week seemed so forced and over the top.  Something has shifted in their chemistry or in my take on their relationship...I'm not sure which.   

I hope the one person who does get a happy ending is Mellie.  She's by far my favorite character on the show.  It does help that Bellamy Young seems to be likeable IRL.  I think at the end, they can burn the whole place down and have Mellie walking out of the ashes.  THAT's how Scandal should ride off into the sunset, when it does happen.  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards