Wisconsin
Options

wedding nightmares

Hi Ladies-

I still have 5 months to go before the big day, but occasionally get those wedding nightmares where everything that could go wrong, does.  My latest dream was that the dress I ordered, was not the dress that was ordered!  My dress isn't in yet either but I'm confident in the bridal shop I picked. 

Have any of you had wedding nightmares?

Re: wedding nightmares

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I always used to have a nightmare that my hair stylist moved to another salon and didn't tell me and the salon she moved from would not give me the info to where she went.

Well, this sort of happened. My stylist did recently leave her old salon for a new one and did not tell me. I got lucky though, because my best friend also goes to her and she got a notification in the mail. I guess I did not get a notification, because the salon had my old address.
    imagePhotobucket image
    [IMG]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab70/katyj25/Uni8.jpg[/IMG]
    *TTC since 10/09. Last Depo 7/09
    *Me-31 DH-32
    *HSG and all bloodwork 11/11 all clear
    *50 mg Clomid/trigger/IUI #1 2/18/12, 1 scrambled egg @ 28mm, DH 111 mil. post wash! = BFFN :(
    *The wait is finally over! My husband is home! Deployments suck!
    *7-8/12 - surprise BFP! Beta came in at 2, confirmed CP.
    *8-9/12 - 50 mg Clomid/trigger/TI/prog., 1 follie @ 22mm = BFN
    *9/12 - Femara/estradoil/TI = cycle cancelled, poor response
    *10/12 - Femara/Follistim/Trigger/IUI #2 = Triggered, but cancelled IUI and changed to TI due to poor response = BFN
    *12/12 - cancelled and on BCP due to 2 large cysts found
    *1/13 - Follistim/Ovidrel/Progesterone/IUI #2 = BFP!!! EDD 10/16/13
    Beta #1 - 18, progesterone 37.5, Beta #2 - 29, Beta #3 - 27
    FU IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *2/13 Switched REs and IUI #3 is pending for March.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Blog: When things go wrong
  • Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't, but my mom said she is having dreams about my venue coordinater leaving her job and the arrangements not being honored.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always have one where it's the wedding day and almost NOTHING is done (even the things I've already taken care of!) The invites haven't gone out and I'm panicking because no one's coming and I don't have a dress, my hair isn't done or anything and we need to meet the reception halls minimums! In the dream I always say "I thought it was NEXT year!"
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a dream that all my bridesmaids showed up in big pink floofy dresses and my dress was red. 

I think wedding nightmares are the norm at this time.  We have just under 4 months to go and they're in full force now.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a dream that my dress wasn't going to be in until a month after my wedding. Thank goodness I know that's not going to happen because it is in and I am supposed to pick it up on Wednesday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    BnTBnT
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have dreams where I'm at a random venue and my photographer missed the ceremony and so we have to do it over again later during the reception, and it's all messed up. And I still have 9 months to go!
    November 2011 Brides
    March Sig Challenge

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards