Wisconsin

DJ/Band Recommendations

I need some recommendations for DJ/ live band for my reception. My wedding will be in Racine area. I am looking someone who can be interactive with the guests by leading games and a good selection of 70s, 80s, and recent hits. Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJ/Band Recommendations

• Sound by Design - they are awesome!
  • Dj Silver Spoon is also great as well. They are DJing at our reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Dr Groove. HE's based out of the Eau Claire area but he's VERY reasonably priced and if he travels far enough, he only asks to be put up for the night too in a hotel.
  • We've booked sound by design!
  • aimee58aimee58 member
    First Comment
    We're using Midwest Sound for our Racine wedding. They're based in Wauskesha. We talked to them and they waived any travel fees and got us a great deal!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are using Midwest sound also. We got a great deal and have heard wounderful things about them.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are also using Midwest Sound.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_djband-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:276d2fbb-bacc-4d2a-a8ed-d969b11dbb75Post:9c2a5445-f353-43fd-930f-8aaf0bddc20b">DJ/Band Recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need some recommendations for DJ/ live band for my reception. My wedding will be in Racine area. I am looking someone who can be interactive with the guests by leading games and a good selection of 70s, 80s, and recent hits. Thanks!!
    Posted by jennnej[/QUOTE]

Try Bill Corey Entertainment. Bill is fabulous at keeping the party going and can even do karaoke and games with your guests!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For Sound by Design brides, what is there approximate price range?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Midwest Sound did an amazing job with our wedding and uplighting.
  • We booked Sound By Design too after hearing great things about them and meeting with the owner! Their prices vary, I would schedule an appointment to meet with them. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • K&NickK&Nick member
    First Comment
    I just got married last Saturday in Wausau, and I used CJ the DJ out of Stevens Point. He was awesome! I had a lot of guests say so as well. I like that he was not an "older" kind of cheesy dj, but he also was not a techno dj, lol. But he completely ran the entire night, I did not have to worry about much, he helped me make a schedule during one of our appts, and he had that copied, and he made sure we stayed on time and did everything we wanted to incude in the reception. He was interactive with the guest too!  I think our wedding ran a lot smoother becuase of him! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards