May 2014 Weddings

Hey May Brides :)

Just stopping in to say Congrats and hope you have a beautiful wedding and wedding day. It's right around the corner. So excited for all of you!

Re: Hey May Brides :)

• Awww, thanks @hlvonb! I am super excited! XD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @Emmy1493

I bet! I have a little longer to go for mine. I am in July lol

Are you almost done with the planning?
  • Oh, wow! Getting close though! 

And yes Ma'am. I just have the invites to get out (which will go out this weekend hopefully) and thats really the last big thing. Still need to make sure all guys get fitted for tuxedo/plan programs/rehearsal invites. That is really about it though besides last minute meetings with vendors. Whoo- these two months are going to be carazayyyy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Emmy1493 said:
    Oh, wow! Getting close though! 

And yes Ma'am. I just have the invites to get out (which will go out this weekend hopefully) and thats really the last big thing. Still need to make sure all guys get fitted for tuxedo/plan programs/rehearsal invites. That is really about it though besides last minute meetings with vendors. Whoo- these two months are going to be carazayyyy!
    @Emmy1493

Yes it is close. 

You have a lot done.

My MOH and I are working on the invites this weekend. They have to folded and we have a big guest list so she's going to help fold them and possibly even start assembling some of them.

I have to do my wedding program yet and I've been putting it off lol.

Our guys are already fitted and I don't think we have any last minute meetings with vendors. But that may change soon lol
  • hlvonb said:
    Emmy1493 said:
    Oh, wow! Getting close though! 

@Emmy1493

Yes it is close. 

You have a lot done.

My MOH and I are working on the invites this weekend. They have to folded and we have a big guest list so she's going to help fold them and possibly even start assembling some of them.

I have to do my wedding program yet and I've been putting it off lol.

Our guys are already fitted and I don't think we have any last minute meetings with vendors. But that may change soon lol
    Oh wow! That's awesome!

I would have gotten the invites out sooner, but I had to wait to get everything in before I could really start on them. At least RSVP cards will be pre-addressed and stamped, so all they will have to do it fill it out and send it. :)

As far as tuxes go, I really hope the guys get their fittings done in a timely manner. We went through Men's Wearhouse, and it's almost prom season...so it worries me a bit lol

I will have one last meeting with florist in the next few weeks or month, and then one last one with venue coordinator. Then as soon as we can, get our Marriage License.  Then just make sure we have all our programs etc done. Last minute things, bridal pictures, and that really is it. Phewww hahaha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards