California-Los Angeles

Engagement Photographer - Los Angeles

Hey Everyone! I am looking for an engagement photographer in Los Angeles. I'd like to keep the budget reasonable, but really looking for someone who has that editorial feel. Anyone have recommendations?

Re: Engagement Photographer - Los Angeles

• TKConciergeTKConcierge member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    Hi @DorisMorris!

Congratulations on your engagement! I am not sure exactly what your budget is but I have a few suggestions with different price points that I think are reasonable and also very talented. One of my favorite photographers in the LA area is Michael Farmer. His wedding photography packages start at $1,999 and include engagement photos. To have engagement photos taken separately start at around $400. Gina and Ryan Photography also start at $400. Barnet Photography starts at $200 for portrait sessions. Peace 4 Art Photography is another option for engagement photography and their prices also start at $200. I think each of these photographers have that editorial feel that you are looking for! I hope this helps! Good luck in your search! 

Happy Planning!
     XOXO, The Knot Concierge

• Congratulations on your engagement! I recommend our photogs. They did our engagement pics and wedding too. The info is www.natalylemus.com. They are reasonably priced especially for their beautiful work. Best of luck with the planning! Enjoy it because it goes by fast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards