Ohio-Cincinnati

Venue Help!!!!!

Hello all-

I, bride, have been going crazy trying to find something to accommodate a wedding of 300 people that has outdoor ceremony area, indoor/outdoor reception area that is in the northern portion of Cincinnati/West Chester/ Hamilton/ Oxford area. ANY and ALL suggestions would be welcomed!!!! please!!!

Re: Venue Help!!!!!

• TML13TML13 member
    First Comment
    The Savannah Center in West Chester looks gorgeous. I would have loved to have had my wedding there but it is pretty expensive, for us at least.
  • I second the Savannah Center, I've been to weddings there and it's perfect for what you've described.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • A friend of mine got married at the Green Acres Art Center… another option
  • Ours is at the savannah center!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're having ours at A Touch of Elegance on Kellogg Ave! It's a family owned business. Everything is all inclusive
  • I've heard good things about the Savannah Center too. 

We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at Voice of America Park in West Chester. It accommodated up to 250 people (maybe a little less?). It was around $450 for the hall and additional for drinks. 

Sorry I know this is from mid-June, but it may still help. 
  • **I wanted to add that we invited over 300 but only 210 came***
  • Check out Miami University!  They have several options on their campus and surrounding areas. 
  • mjo49mjo49 member
    First Comment
    The Lodge at Lake Lyndsay in Hamilton can fit over 400 and has a pretty outdoor area overlooking the lake for the ceremony.
  • Also look at Mulhauser Barn. It's in West Chester too and you go through park and recreation to rent.

We are only having 100 or less so our reception is in Hamilton at the lodge at Veteran's Park on the west side. We're looking at Miami chapel to get married in
  • In fairfield you have Tori's Station, Oscar Event Center attached to Jungle Jim's and Receptions on Boymel.... right after Symmes on the right where McDonald's and a semi empty shopping center -it has a light
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards