Wisconsin
Options

cakes by stephanie

hey ladies,

i have read the reviews, but was wondering if anyone else has had experience with her? We are planning to use her for our cake, but just want to make sure this is a good decision (a few mixed reviews found).

TIA!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary

Re: cakes by stephanie

• Options
    We just met with her and booked her for our wedding.  We had a pleasant experience meeting with her and she let us have a taste testing to determine what flavors we wanted.  THe prices was extremely reasonable, only $260.00 for 150 people:)
  • Options
    I sent her messages on more than one occasion requesting more information and to set up a consultation.  She never returned any of my requests for information.  I have heard on here that she is hard to communicate with and doesn't return calls.  That alone turned me off and I figured if she cannot even return a message to receive more business than I didn't want that added stress at my wedding time.  I am disappointed though as her prices seemed to be the most reasonable in the area.  
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards