Ohio-Cincinnati

Bridal Shower Venue

Does anyone know a central location for a bridal shower that is not at a restaurant?  I have 40 guests and I'd like a room where everyone can mingle and see the activities.  Houses aren't working but my bridesmaids want to bring food, punch, etc.  Restaurants will cater and are pretty expensive.  We don't know anyone with a condo clubhouse to rent.  Any ideas?

Re: Bridal Shower Venue

• I don't know what would necessarily constitute central, but Carol Ruffian at Blossom's Florist just opened a great new studio on Reading Road just south of the bridal district. There is a lot of space and a kitchenette and she's looking to host bridal showers there! Check out her website http://blossomsflorist.biz/ I had an amazing experience with her for my wedding last month, and I'd recommend her in a heartbreat!
  • Its not really central but Enchanted Village in Lebanon. My FH's family did his grandmothers surprise 80th bday there and it was bout 40 people and worked out great. There are 3 different rooms decorated in different themes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards