Wedding Party
Options

Bridesmaid gifts- something special for MOH?

Are you doing anything special for your MOH? 

I've ordered monogrammed bathrobes for all my girls. I was also going to buy a candle and make some bath salts for a complete relaxation-themed gift. Sort of like saying- you've done a great job helping out, now go relax. Not sure if I should add something for my MOH as an extra thanks.

Re: Bridesmaid gifts- something special for MOH?

• Options
    I am planning on getting my girls a skin care gift set from Origins or Clinique, some snacks from Harry & David and something unique to their own liking. For example, my MOH is something of a beer fanatic, so I plan to get her a set of pilsner glasses and some beer.
  • Options
    My sisters were my MOHs and I got them hostess gifts after my shower (I gave them this in private) and then for the wedding I gave them special necklaces to wear that they had picked out.

I was a little nervous about making my BMs feel left out, so I didn't go crazy singling out my MOHs.
  • Options
    lc07lc07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I don't think it's necessary to give a larger or better gift to your MOH. Hostess gifts are always appropriate, though, if she were to throw a party for you. That would be separate from her gift for being a part of your wedding. (If someone other than your MOH hosts a party for you, a gift of thanks would be appropriate for them)
  • Options
    I am getting my MOH something extra. She will be with me the entire day before the wedding so I will give her the extra gift then and on the day of she will receive a gift with the BM's as well.
  • Options
    Thanks to the ladies here, I gave my MOH a hostess gift after my shower this past weekend, and it was perfect and made her feel so loved.  Then she will get a personal and unique gift just like the other BMs.  When you give them each something that is specific to their personalities and likes it tends to make them feel more appreciated :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards