Knottie Tech Help
Options

Help, I cant post anything other than pictures, it keeps saying body is required, what do I do?

Re: Help, I cant post anything other than pictures, it keeps saying body is required, what do I do?

• Options
    Hey @keegan! Are you still have an issue with posting? If so, let me know and I will send the issue over to our tech team. Thanks!
  • Options
    RebeccaB88RebeccaB88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2014
    @KnotPorscha, I've been having this same issue for almost a year, only when using IE. I always get 'body is required' and when I type something with paragraphs, they do not appear as paragraphs in the message. On Firefox there's no problem like this at all. (See my above post about the ads.) I've called your attention to it multiple times, and just gave up and started using Firefox. But really, this shouldn't be a problem on any browser. You've told 'tech' about it multiple times and they appear to either not care or be unable to fix the problem. Most people won't post here about it, they will just leave and not come back. Is that how they want people to see this site?
  • Options
    Hey @keegan! Are you still have an issue with posting? If so, let me know and I will send the issue over to our tech team. Thanks!

• Options
    keegen said:

@KnotPorscha, I've been having this same issue for almost a year, only when using IE. I always get 'body is required' and when I type something with paragraphs, they do not appear as paragraphs in the message. On Firefox there's no problem like this at all. (See my above post about the ads.) I've called your attention to it multiple times, and just gave up and started using Firefox. But really, this shouldn't be a problem on any browser. You've told 'tech' about it multiple times and they appear to either not care or be unable to fix the problem. Most people won't post here about it, they will just leave and not come back. Is that how they want people to see this site?

• Options
    JanineBrown21 @keegen
    Soemething that usually is an easy fix for this issue is clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page or switching to Chrome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards