New Jersey
Options

Bridal party earrings

Hi ladies ....I need you help, I have 9 bridesmaids I need earrings for. I've tried etsy and online but does any one have suggestion where I can find pretty tear drop style rhinestone earrings?? I need 9 of them. Possible 8 and getting my MOH a little different style! Any where in south to central NJ! Thanks!! I prefer to see in person but if not just lmk where!!!

Re: Bridal party earrings

• Options
    Make them yourself! It gives it a personal touch and it's the way you want it!
  • Options
    Check out department stores and their websites. I personally love Nadri for costume jewelry, and it's sold locally at Nordstrom and Lord & Taylor.

Lord &Taylor is also having an online sale; I think it's 20% off. The coupon code is on their website. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Try Amazon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Or, you could just let them wear whatever they want!  Sometimes the matchy-matchy becomes a little too much.  And no one is really going to notice anyway.

That said, if you insist, I do agree with PP....I love Nadri.  What is your budget?  The earrings would be in addition to their gift, right?
  • Options
    jersey shower outlets always have sales
  • Options
    I used this vendor off of etsy.. jeweltonejewelry.com.

she gave me a discount for my bridesmaids and I had her customize emerald earrings for 9 of my girls.

Nicole

Rye,NY
  • Options
    Kohls..... you would be surprised what they carry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards