Giveaways

Five Days of Freebies- Day Two!

Re: Five Days of Freebies- Day Two!

• Dream honeymoon is an adventure packed honeymoon in Hawaii or New Zealand
  • My dream honeymoon is to Europe, and that's where we're going in September! We're going to Normandy, Barcelona, and Munich - for Oktoberfest! AND, we're going with 8 other people, including another couple who will be newlyweds, because who goes to Oktoberfest without their crowd?! We cannot wait!
  • Bora Bora has always been our dream!! Can't wait to go in August!!
  • New Zealand! I'd love to honeymoon with the love of my life there. Wedding is six months away!
  • Our dream honeymoon is a European adventure. From exploring the city of Istanbul to the romantic sunset of Santorini in Greece. We are looking forward to exploring different cities while relaxing on a romantic cruise. We are also so excited for some quality time in the city of Rome before boarding our ship to explore and enjoy the sights, food, and atmosphere Italy has to offer in the fall. The weather will be perfect in October to explore the cities by day while snuggling up together at night watching the stars on the deck of our Celebrity Cruise. We can't wait to enjoy all the different foods and the culture the countries we will visit have to offer. 
  • My fiancé and I are still deciding where we want to go, but we know we want to travel somewhere neither one of us has been before. We're also thinking somewhere tropical. Bora Bora would be perfect, but it's so expensive.
  • My dream honeymoon spot is Italy. Me and my fiancé are both history freaks so it will be great to explore together such ancient and important places like the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Sistine Chapel and also get to experience the all the romance Venice and its canals have to offer.
  • My dream honeymoon would be going to Bora Bora, lounging on the beach and getting to sleep in an over water bungalow and watch the fish swim by!
  • The Maldives!!! What a beautiful remote location for love birds!!!
  • My dream honeymoon would have to be Hawaii. My fiancée and I love beaches and hiking and turtles. In fact we have three turtles and would love the opportunity to see some sea turtles up close and personal! My dream has been to go to Hawaii and we would love to go there for our honeymoon. I
  • My dream honeymoon is an all-inclusive in Punta Cana.. I've heard it's absolutely amazing!
  • My Dream honeymoon would be The Maldives. The pictures are spectacular and it would be the most relaxing time. Fortunately my fiance and I are able to go on our dream honeymoon! We are very excited to spend 10 days in paradise!
  • Our dream honeymoon would be a month-long adventure trip across New Zealand. We would start in Aukland (on the North Island) and backpack our way across the country, all the way to Invercargill (at the bottom of the South Island). Along the way, we would hike many of the beautiful treks, bungee jump (you have to), and of course visit the Hobbiton set and take a Lord of the Rings horseback tour.

Unfortunately we realized that our ideal itinerary would cost us more than we can afford to spend right now, so we are putting off this trip for a major anniversary down the line (maybe 20 or 25). We have since decided to have a destination wedding at Dreams Resort in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico, and will be honeymooning there in conjunction with the wedding. Still quite a dream :)
  • my dream honeymoon would be to fly first class to Greece and then take it all in <3
  • My dream honeymoon spot is Australia. I've always wanted to go and it would be a great combo of beach and city experiences.
  • I think our dream honeymoon would be to go backpacking through British Columbia. Getting away from the luxuries of the modern world and enjoying the real world. Camping as we go and going as far as we can. Only luxury we would take is a camera. I think too many people get wrapped up in the social norm of cruises and resorts(they arent bad! They are very enjoyable!) But people think that is the only way to honeymoon but really, what could be better than getting out into the world and enjoying fresh air, timeless views and that new forever-part-of-you love?
  • My dream honeymoon would definitely be Thailand! Relaxing at the white sand beaches of Phuket, and then adventuring together with an elephant ride through the jungle? So romantic and perfect!
  • Dream Honeymoon in St.Lucia!! Because it looks like a real life Neverland <3
  • charlenelainecharlenelaine
    First Comment
    edited March 2014
    My dream honeymoon spot would be Costa Rica! I've never been out of the country and it looks so beautiful there. We've decided because of the price we would make that trip for our babymoon. My fiancé and I are heading to Gatlinburg, TN for our honeymoon in 25 days. I can't wait!
  • My dream is to go some where warm on a sandy beach. I dont really have a specfic place in mind, mostly because we have decided not to take a honeymoon until a few weeks after our wedding.
  • A trip through Italy. Starting in Venice then traveling down through Lake Como (the most beautiful place on Earth), Florence, Rome and so on. 
  • Ace7Ace7
    First Comment
    Our Dream Honeymoon would be the Maldives. 
  • Anywhere tropical!! We are doing a 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise
  • I would have to say Europe! Venice, París and Rome. Romantic all the way!
  • My Dream Honeymoon Spot is the Four Seasons Bora Bora 
  • My dream honeymoon is a month long trip to Europe, visiting Spain, Italy, Paris, Ireland an Scotland. :)
  • My dream honeymoon spot is anywhere tropical and with privacy! I don't have to have anything too fancy. I just want to be able to enjoy a gorgeous view, hear the waves roll, and enjoy time with my wonderful fiance just the two of us. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards