Snarky Brides

Tutu Bachelorette Party!

2»

Re: Tutu Bachelorette Party!

• edited June 2014
    I would totally agree to the tutu idea, and show up in whatever the heck I felt like. Then, when questioned by tutu-bridezilla, apologize profusely that my fairy godmother didn't bring the requested tutu to the designated drop point at the requested time, so guess I'm just SOL. Frickin' fairy godmother drama! Are there no self-respecting mythical creatures anymore? Next thing you know, the Toothfairy will be calling it in!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I would totally agree to the tutu idea, and show up in whatever the heck I felt like. Then, when questioned by tutu-bridezilla, apologize profusely that my fairy godmother didn't bring the requested tutu to the designated drop point at the requested time, so guess I'm just SOL. Frickin' fairy godmother drama! Are there no self-respecting mythical creatures anymore? Next thing you know, the Toothfairy will be calling it in!

But what if you can't make it to the party due to a lost unicorn? Or a pumpkin carriage breakdown?

#fairytaleproblems
  • And Santa's reindeer will go on strike!
  • One of my BMs asked me if i would be interested in dressing up for the stagette they are planning for me. I said HELL YES and secretly hope I get to wear a tutu. Would I "make" anyone else wear one? FFFFF NO!!!! Wear what makes you feel good!!!!
  • My bridal party would bitch slap me so bad if I asked/demanded they were tutu's.  But then again, I would never ask them.  :)
  • NymeruNymeru member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Eh, I'd be fine wearing the tutu for the night.  Of all the things you could be asked to do for a bachelorette party, it's pretty harmless.
  • I'd wear a tu-tu if your bachelorette party was in the privacy of a cabin. If I'm going to wear it in public, everyone in the bar needs to be in the on the dress code or I'd be mortified.
    Anniversary
  •    It would make sense for me to wear a tutu. I dance semi-professionally (meaning I got paid, but didn't quit my day job) in a ballet company for 18 years. I own many nice tutus!

However, only my niece would be excited about wearing one in public. I can just imagine the look on my sister face if I told her she had to wear a tutu in public, an she's a dance teacher!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards