Registry and Gift Forum

ZOLA wedding registry

Has anyone heard of or had any experience with Zola as a registry? It seems kind of cool. 

Re: ZOLA wedding registry

• It seems like a dressed up cash registry. I would say no if that's the case.
  • Tacky and costs you money - For honeymoon, travel and cash funds we only charge the credit card processing fee. 

Just say no to rude registries! :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I'm using it and don't think it's tacky... if you put stuff on from the Zola list, you get sent the actual item, and not cash. If you add items from other sites (e.g. Amazon), it looks pretty, it's cheaper than Macy's, and you can integrate things from a million places onto one registry instead of having people visit 4 links. In addition, you can do a honeymoon registry AND a small house registry in the same place. I'm getting married across the country so people can't bring us physical gifts anyway (I mean, not ideally - I'm sure someone will!), so this makes a lot of sense for us. I've also noted on each item where it's available in person in case people prefer that. 

If there were a better aggregated system that didn't use cash, I'd go for that, though. I just haven't been able to find one I liked! 
  • Anything that charges your guest a fee is inappropriate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards