Wisconsin

Men's Warehouse Vs. Nedrebo's

My FI and I are debating on which place to go to for the tuxes for our wedding. We got a $150 gift card thing from Men's Warehouse when I talked to them in June/July at a bridal show here in Madison but Nedrebo's works with David's Bridal whom the girls got their dresses from so they could match the colors perfectly.We know both places have that deal where if so many groomsmen rent a tux, the groom gets his free so we aren't worried about that. We don't care about the designer label either. All we care about is which is going to cost our groomsmen the least as we don't want them to have to spend a ton of money on a tux they are going to wear for one day and the quality of the suits as we don't want them to have a suit that is going to fall apart on them on that day either. Any feedback is appreciated!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Men's Warehouse Vs. Nedrebo's

• edited December 2011
    We are doing Men's Warehouse. They also match David's Bridal colors. My FI's tux will be free and because of a bridal show special, each guy will be getting $20 off their rentals. I hope this helps.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Yeah it's Men's Warehouse that matches David's Bridal's colors not Nedrebo's. We always get those two mixed up. I am leaning more towards them because we got a $150 off gift card from them from a bridal show as well. Are you from the Madison area? Which bridal show did you talk to them at?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sweepnspazz6sweepnspazz6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Men's Warehouse lets you see who has been fitted and picked up their tux as well... helpful for those forgetful GM
  • edited December 2011
    We went to a bridal show in Waukesha about a month ago. They had a deal where you put $10 down, then the groom gets his tux free and the guys each get $20 off their rental. I love going to bridal shows to find deals like that :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe it's just the Appleton stores, but Men's Warehouse was ridiculous.  We asked for "Eggplant" and they showed us a sick Kool-Aid grape color and two others that were more cranberry.  They also had a very snobby attitude when we asked if FI could try on a few jackets, saying that NO ONE lets you try on jackets.

Like I said, it might just be Appleton, but I won't go through Men's Warehouse.
  • edited December 2011

This is a great question because my FI and I were having this same debate about which store we would prefer.  My sister used Men's Wearhouse for her wedding and the tuxes were around $110.00 but they didn't include a tie so it was a bit of a rush going out and buying all the guys black ties.  We were told you need to ask for a tie when making your order, so just a little f.y.i.  Also, know that a fitting could take as long as 30 minutes per guy, they were a bit slow and we were the only ones in the store.

I've gone through Nedrebo's at well fora previous engagement and they were ok, a bit frazzled when I made an appointment for 10 guys and we all showed up on time.  The tuxes we picked we basic and cost $175.00, I almost cried and that was with $15 off each guys suit.

Either way, I think I will be using Men's Wearhouse, their prices are more reasonable if you are not looking for a designer lable.

• edited December 2011
    We went to Men's Wearhouse in Madison.  They match DB colors very well (or at leat the Apple color was spot on).  They also had a deal if you rent 4 or 5tuxes then you get one free rental or a free suit. 

However, I wasn't very impressed with the customer service there. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Men's Warehouse...groom, 4 groomsmen, and 2 dads rented tuxes with absolutely no problems.  I've heard horror stories about MW, but we had a pleasant experience both when my husband went to get fitted and when he picked his tux up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards