Giveaways

Five Days of Feebies- Day Four!

Re: Five Days of Feebies- Day Four!

• Vintage theme
  • I really like mismatched bridesmaid dresses! It's such a pretty trend and it's fun to highlight each girl's style.
  • A dessert table instead of a just a cake!
  • I love the rustic elegance theme with mason jars and burlap for the ceremony space and centerpiece with a small but beautiful arrangement of flowers (lavender colored or baby's breath)
  • cupcake towers instead of cake!
  • My favorite trends are colored shoes, mismatched bridesmaids, casual groom/smen (sleeves rolled up, no tie), and dessert tables (not just wedding cake!) :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • First Looks before the ceremony with the bride and groom. I think it's a sweet idea and ensures that the photographer captures your expressions with you see each other for the first time. 
  • I love that couples are incorporating more of their personal flair to their wedding. Whether its wearing colored shoes, adding stripes, pictures, or in my case serving our pre wedding drinks in Starbucks cups because thats where we met :-)
  • I love brooch bouquets!  I made a brooch bouquet for my wedding but stuck with silver metals and clear stones and pearls with some subtle hints of blue!  I am so happy with how it turned out!
  • Polaroid guest books! So cute! :)
  • I love the vintage romantic trend in weddings. Also, bouquets not using real flowers and using fabric is wonderful. I'm doing fabric flowers for my wedding in October! :)
  • photo booths! 
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I love the nude/blush/pink bridal gown and matching but not identical bridesmaids dresses. Thanks! :-)
  • The outdoor games for cocktail hour. It keeps everyone entertained and good for pictures! We're having a life size chess board as one of ours.
  • I really like using old windows for seating charts and menu boards. I have seen some painted to look like chalkboards and others just "as is" and I think it's a great way to save on time and extra printing. Very excited I have found some old windows to use at my wedding! 
  • I love the mix and match bridesmaid dresses!! I want my bridesmaids to all wear different dresses that will flatter each of them, in different colors and materials but all that will still look complete together.
  • The naked cake trend is really neat!
  • I am in love with the miniature cotton candy trend. So cute and whimsical! Plus, who doesn't like cotton candy? Uh, nobody.
  • I really like the candy bar trend, such a fun way to show off your wedding colors. :)
  • I'm starting to consider the trend of "trash the dress". I mean, you're only going to wear it once. And by the time I have kids and they're old enough to get married in sure the styles would have changed.
  • I LOOOVE the rustic theme with mason jars! I am adding a lot of tree//woodsy aspects in addition since I am getting married at a tree farm.
  • I am loving vintage and romantic themes! As well as different shades in the same color palette on bridesmaids!
  • My most favorite trend is the cool grey tones paired with pastels...My colors are Slate and Mint Green, so I totally jumped on board with this trend!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• All white weddings and tom's shoes for brides and bridesmaids :)
  • I love that brides aren't required all of their 'maids to wear the same dress.  My girls are all wearing the same color but they were able to choose whichever style they felt most comfortable int!
  • I like the idea of bridesmaids each having a different dress, same color just each has their own personalization.
  • The latest trend I see happening is photobooth.  It gives guests the chance to be silly and fun. I have seen them at bridal shows and groupons and all over the place. 
  • Pies or cupcakes instead of cakes and paper flowers!
  • Love that it is finally ok to have a small bridal party. The thought of 10+ girls is crazy :)
  • I like the colored sash on a wedding dress trend! So much so that I'm doing it too! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards