Giveaways

Five Days of Feebies- Day Four!

Re: Five Days of Feebies- Day Four!

• I am fashioning brooch bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids!  I love this trend as it's something you can keep forever. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • ViczaesarViczaesar Central Coast, CA
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    I love the pearl bouquets I've started seeing posted here.

• I love all the vintage themes happening! It's all so classic, beautiful and timeless. I'm definitely taking notes.
  • An ice cream bar instead of cupcakes! And bridesmaids with different strap styles :)
  • I love that so many weddings are non-traditional now! I love the weddings where there is some tradition (that's sentimental) but still so specified to each bride! :)
  • Potato and rice bars
  • jdoltjdolt
    First Comment
    I have a few! One of my favorite wedding trends is wearing colored shoes with the wedding gown. I'm wearing Tiffany blue heels with my white dress! I also love the cute garden inspired wedding theme that's been gaining popularity, like the one that won The Knot Dream Wedding contest!
  • Ace7Ace7
    First Comment
    I like the anything but cake trend and that is what i'll be doing!
  • There are two for me the vintage weddings and the colored shoes.
  • Loving the Gatsby inspired themes...so romantic and lovely!
  • Cake Pops!
  • The Wedding trend that has caught my eye is the laser cut wedding invitations. I am just in the process of searching for our perfect wedding invites and these are so beautiful. You can get them made to match the theme of your wedding and to have them really reflect the couple. They are just so unique! I love them!! 
  • I love that couples are doing more of what they want in every aspect of the wedding instead of sticking with tradition just because "that's what you do".

I also love the small and simple centerpieces as opposed to the more glamorous and tall ones.
    And I LOVE pearls and lace wedding cakes!
  • I sort of love the naked wedding cake trend, with loads of fresh fruit sitting on the layers, like a strawberry shortcake. Also having all kinds of desserts or dessert bars, like hot chocolate, churros, donuts, sugar
  • I love the trend of individuality and customization...brides and grooms are being encouraged to show their unique personalities and express who they are as a couple.  From frocks to favors, weddings are anything but cookie-cutter.
  • I would definitely say wedding portraits and color-popping heels for the bride. Wedding portraits were always typically known as a "southern thing", but I think that it is a really cool idea! There are always fun pictures to take on the wedding day, but in the end, a classic, clean shot with your new hubby will most likely be the one to wind up on your living room wall. Why not take some great shots that you know will never go out of style?

As for the color-popping heels, I LOVE this trend. I am going for a completely WHITE look, with the exception of my emerald green heels to match the bridesmaid dresses. It gives me that extra little pop of color, and leaves me room to express myself with my favorite color without going overboard or shying away from the traditional white look of the bride, which I could never go without. I am super excited to have both of these trends on my wedding day!
  • My wedding is n November, and I went with a vintage, rustic route because it for with the venue we chose. It's like a barnyard, but it's located within a hotel. Mason jars with burlap. Wood slabs to hold centerpieces. Bridesmaid dresses are champagne, and are accented by orange flowers. My dress is ivory, fit and flare, with lace and tulle, and I'm sticking with converse shoes. My bouquet is a mix of rustic, romantic. I have a sweet table at the wedding too! Otherwise, I'm a graphic designer, so I'm designing my own invites to match the theme, including some freehand elements. Cake I'm leaving towards is a ruffled cake with fresh flowers, or a naked cake would do, but the Mister loves his frosting!
  • I love the trend of photo booths at the reception-so much fun!!
  • I love the photobooth idea.  Hoping to have enough in the budget to have one at our reception next year!

• Succulents! Using them in bouquets, table decorations, and as favors really adds texture and visual interest!
  • I'm loving the idea of a 'first look'. I'm usually a very traditional person, but I'm starting to really come around to the first look idea to give my soon to be hubby & I just one moment in the day for him & I!
  • Colored shoes
  • Latest trend I find great are the naked cakes. Cakes without the outside layer makes it unique. I like it very much
  • I love the trend of having bridesmaids wear different styles or colors of dresses but still compliment the theme and color of the wedding!
  • Outdoor chandeliers! Love 'em.
  • So, I don't really know if this is a TREND but it is an interesting idea that I stumbled across and am considering... having the bridal party carry balloons down the aisle instead of bouquets!  The atmosphere of our wedding venue is decidedly romantic so I'm not sure it will fit but we are exploring ways to bring in some extra fun :)
  • Mismatched bridesmaids, colored shoes, and ribbon accents!
  • I'm going for Vintage Glamour with cigar rollers, tuxedos and pin curls in a gorgeous mansion!
  • I got so excited by using the storybook theme trend that I started with bookmark save the dates, moved on to story book invites, used libary cards for the RSVP and named my tables after books. Once I started I just couldn't stop!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards