Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

wedding invitation animation

Hi Sometimes budget is really tight and you need all the help you can get. I did this for myself and got good feedback. So I thought why not help someone else also. To be honest I don't know if it is allowed to post this kind of thread, but I would like to offer doing free Save the date or wedding invitation animation (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNNG3yXpEVw) - Custom script for the animation - You can send me texts you want to add to the animation - You can send me images of bride and groom that you want to be animated as drawing - You can send me venue picture to be animated I try to help out and do it free. I can't do all the requests, but I try to do some which are more interesting.

Re: wedding invitation animation

• Options
    If this kind of post is not allowed I apologise and you can delete it.
  • Options
    Wedding invitation animation?  Ugh!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    I wouldn't want to be invited to a wedding by video.  It comes across as too much of an ego stroke for the couple and suggests that they don't care enough about what they're doing to take their guests' needs seriously.

My opinion: if you want your guests to take your invitation seriously, lose the video and "cutesy" gimmicks and send a paper invitation.
  • Options
    Didn't really expect such negative feedback. I thought to offer it as just one option if 
    the budget is tight. Didn't want to offend anyone, but seems like I did. 
  • Options
    You didn't offend anyone but soliciting your professional business on this forum is against the TOS.

• Options
    How are people who don't have computers or don't even know how to work a computer going to see the video?  
  • Options
    vuhuuu said:
    Didn't really expect such negative feedback. I thought to offer it as just one option if 
    the budget is tight. Didn't want to offend anyone, but seems like I did. 
    None of us are really offended so much as unimpressed, I guess.  The sad truth is that electronic invitations haven't totally caught on, and they're often seen as less serious or less important than paper ones. 

I think for weddings, you should budget for paper invitations, even if your budget's tight, just because people are far more likely to take them seriously-especially those without computers or Internet access or the know-how to use them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards