June 2015 Weddings

June 27, 2015 - Who else is saying "I DO" on this day?

13»

Re: June 27, 2015 - Who else is saying "I DO" on this day?

• so happy to hear he is cancer free. such a great feeling my grandfather just got the news he is cancer free after years of kemo and he is walking me down the aisle June 27 :) we are the same day brides!

Thank you!  I am happy to hear about your grandfather.  That is awesome.  :-)

To all of my former June 27th brides - You all are almost there!! Woohoo!!

I am about to hit my DDs and I can't wait for the Big Day.  I am a September 2015 bride now (9/5/15) but I keep checking up on you all in this thread because I still have a sweet spot for my former wedding date.  :-)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Your FH is a warrior! I am celebrating with you and him for kicking cancer's BUTT!!!

I too am having a June 27 wedding! I'm glad to join the club! 
    I actually got engaged this year on Feb 14 (imagine that ;) ) and everyone said we couldn't do this in 4 months, but we're DONE and I can't wait! Now we just got to figure out the little details for the ceremony, pick up flowers for the cake, and that's about it! 

So excited for you and all my other June 27 brides!
  • Ahhhh!!! The wedding is next Saturday!!! After all the crap I've gone through with this wedding planning process, I finally feel like things are coming together and I'm finally excited.
  • I am having a hard time NOT counting down the days! LOL
    10 more days!!!!
  • This is YOUR day my former June 27th brides.  I hope each and every one of you has the best day of your lives!!  CONGRATS!!!!  :-)

Image result for congratulations wedding

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards