Giveaways

Five Days of Feebies- Day Five!

KnotPorschaKnotPorscha
Moderator 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary
admin
edited March 2014 in Giveaways
Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!

What kind of flowers are you having at your wedding? Photos welcome!! :)

TODAY'S PRIZE: BHLDN Petit Flor Comb with opaline and peach crystals
Petit Flor Comb

See official rules here

melissaheck11AndreaNJarvislbergmann18

Re: Five Days of Feebies- Day Five!

• InkdancerInkdancer The Shire
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    Bouts and hand bouquets will be white calla lilies with blue delphinium and bear grass. Centerpieces will be white hydrangea with blue delphinium springs and bear grass in vintage teacups. I am super excited!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • ShallowSeasShallowSeas Indianapolis, IN
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer
    My bouquet is white roses with purple Caspia and purple Heather.  My bridesmaids will either have the same or Baby's Breath with the purple Caspia and Heather. Our centerpieces will have Baby's Breath as well.
    Anniversary

• Lots of white! With hints of powder blue, gold, and mustard! I can't wait!
  • My bridal bouquet will have a soft romantic look and the flowers will consist of O’Hara roses, a few mini Calla lilies, light blush peonies and a few blush Cymbidium orchids. The bridesmaids bouquets will be similar but with some more color! The flowers for their bouquets will include Super Nova spray roses, blush peonies, soft pink Ranunculus and white Freesia. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!!
  • zinnia, calla green goddess, cornflower, daffodil, delphimium, freesia, Lisianthus, magnolia, garden roses
  • A mix! My colors are ivory and soft peach. Hydrangeas, peonies, peac roses, ranunculus, porcelina spray roses
  • Our colors are Black & Bling with a touch of red, so we're having red alstroemerias which are a red flower with black on the petals! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Orange calla lilies and white roses.
  • White china mums, lysmachia to add texture and height, orange ranunculus, deep blue delphinium, orange dahlias, greenery like seeded eucalyptus, and white or blue hydrangea(haven't decided this one yet)!

• My bouquet will be ivory roses, peonies, lilies, hydrangeas, and orchids. 

Bridesmaids are carrying six large ivory roses. 
  • phiraphira Bahstin
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    Hand-made paper flowers, from our favorite music and books.

Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
    tash4mike
  • Purple hydrangeas, purple-edged lisianthus, purple stock, small white nosegay, and seeded eucalyptus. The altar arrangements will also have curly willow!
  • Our bouquets will be made with white dendrobium orchids, white veronicas, white and peach roses, gerber daisies, orange ranunculus, and a mix of greens. we gave our florist/friend creative license to create whatever he thinks fits our style. :) i cant wait to see what he does!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FiancBFiancB MinnesOOOta
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm planning on making paper flowers out of novels, sheet music, maps, and other things that have meaning for us. Something like this:

Or if I decide I'm too lazy for that we may DIY bouqets of sunflowers. But I really do like the paper flowers. 
    JennyColada
  • No flowers!  I'm having a brooch bouquet instead.
    tash4mike
  • We are having a flowerless wedding!
  • Simple purple tulips for me!
  • We are having ivory and pink peonies (blooms and buds) for bouquets, bouts, and corsages! 

For the cake, we're having ivory peonies and ivory hydrangeas!

The centerpieces are ivory hydrangeas (with glitter!).
  • Hydrangea, white dendrobrium orchids, green trick dianthus, yellow tulips, and ranuculas for bouquets. Yellow billy ball, white den orchid, and green trick boutonnieres. Centerpieces will have yellow tulips, white hydrangea, green trick, yellow ranuculas, and green coxcomb.
    Since we are having a brunch wedding, we will be able to donate them to a hospice or retirement home after! 

• White roses!
  • Hydrangeas! Big, fluffy hydrangeas in a range of pastel colors.
  • Classic blush juliet roses, cafe au lait dahlias, baby's breath, and hydrangeas. 
  • Arrangement of white and light pink roses, hydrangeas, and orchids :) Bouquet will be cascading white orchids!
  • Simple and modern with roses and succulents, this comb would look amazing with my whisper pink dress!
  • We're going pretty simple; just bouquets for me and my maid of honor. Mine will be Sahara roses, thistle, eggplant Calla Lillies and Trachelium.
  • Lots of blush peonies and baby's breath!
  • Charlenes16Charlenes16
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2014
    For a modern, tropical, beachside wedding, I will have lots of orchids (phalaenopsis, mokara, etc.) in shades of yellow, peach, and coral. Bouquet will be cascading with white orchids and touches of my colors.
  • vmj23vmj23
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 250 Love Its 5 Answers
    My bouquet will have white and lavender roses, hydrangea, peonies. The BM's bouquets are purple and lavender,  a mix of flowers similar to mine.    For centerpieces I am using lanterns and on either side of the lanter will be a very small cube vase with purple hydrangea and my cake will have hydrangea as well
  • We're going to have lots of pink roses, baby's breath, and dusty miller. :)
  • I have always dreamed of having white freesia in my bouquet. I will probably include it in the bout for my Fi too. It's my favorite flower and also his mother's favorite flower.

My wedding won't be very flower heavy. It's not a priority for me. I have been learning how to make flowers out of fabric, which I plan to incorporate into our wedding. I plan to make fabric flower pompanders to hang along the church pews down the aisle. We will also probably use babysbreath for filler in beer/wine bottle centerpieces as well. Our reception is at a brewery.

I don't think you have to have a lot of flowers to have a beautiful wedding.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, 'Search for Paradise.' " - Kiba, Wolf's Rain

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards